Best way to remove dealer stickers?

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New Razor blade and windex, no glue residue, it cleans up real good. I've used this on my past 3 trucks. Spray the windex and then get after it with the razor blade

Sent from my iPad

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys windex and a razor blade worked awesome.

Sent from my iPhone while wishing the snow was gone so I can go dirt biking.

nathan#19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Decals on glass= razor blade and brakeen to cut the glue. Decals on paint = get an eraser from the parts store , throw it in the drill and it's done with no risk to the paint.

andystepper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Decals on glass= razor blade and brakeen to cut the glue. Decals on paint = get an eraser from the parts store , throw it in the drill and it's done with no risk to the paint.

except the fact that if the drill is spinning to fast you will burn the clear coat and yellow the spot you tried to erase. other than that, razor blade and windex(AC Delco foam cleaner works best in my opinion).

TKrebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heat it up - Spray it with BonAmi - Use a Putty Knife - Painter Thinner for the remaining glue

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tell the dealer you will not pay full price for the vehicle in question, until they fix the vandalism (graffiti)!!

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my wifes mercedes had a die cut decal on it. Just peeled it and windex with a rag boom gone. My ram had a chrome badge that i left but it was sh*t chrome and it turned green after one winter. used fishing line and cut the foam behind it and used goo gone, It was sh*t foam tape too not 3m and was damn impossible to remove. I see the other ram dealer in town just has decals, cost effective for them over a chrome badge and easy to remove.

Top Bottom