best place to stay in mcbride?

gm3d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At Home B@B is one of the Best. Leona treats us awesome. We refer to her place as the "Better Than At Home B@B".. NO ONE has ever left her table hungary!!!! Great prices!

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We either stay at the north country lodge or if your not too picky the Bell mountain in is the cheapest but it is old. We always have a good time there.

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beaver Creek Cabins...has 5 cabins lots of parking,off the main roads,a private entrance,so no one can drive through not notice...and the price is same or maybe $20 more than Bell.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Mountain Haven B&B. Barry and Judy make you feel like your part of the family. Right behind the hospital, parking, hot-tub, inferred sauna, great breakfasts and u pack lunches. Barry is a sledders and a big part of the local snowmobile club.
1-250-569-0226

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have stayed at Beaver Creek and they were great, I will book there again. I have stayed at Cougar Den Cabins, but not sure I would go back. Would like to try NV Mountain view next time.

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I prefer the cougar cabins. Cheap around $100 bucks a night and has 1 queen bed and 2 doubles. Also has a seperate cabin with a hot tub in it which you are welcome to drink in. The owner is super friendly and helpful if you need a tool or something. Park truck and trailer there and about a 2 km sled ride to lucile parking lot. Not sure the number just google it! Highly recommended

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we been staying at the north country inn since were normally a large group we get the suites and put up five people in there it works out to be about $40 a night per person

boydo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we stayed at cougar den two weeks ago, thought it was pretty nice! couple things could have been better (place to hang gear a bit better, bigger fry pan for bacon lol) but would recommend and stay there again!!

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your right it wasn't bad, but could have been better. I cabin was crawling with flys. you could kill them and wake up to a whole new batch. And our bathroom smelt like urine, if you spent anytime in it your nose got used to it. I hope it was just a strange occurrence, i had really had high hopes for this place. But will try NV Mountain view next time for the heck of it.

poo88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your right it wasn't bad, but could have been better. I cabin was crawling with flys. you could kill them and wake up to a whole new batch. And our bathroom smelt like urine, if you spent anytime in it your nose got used to it. I hope it was just a strange occurrence, i had really had high hopes for this place. But will try NV Mountain view next time for the heck of it.

I've stay there three times an never had anything like that.. Goin back again next weekend so we will see

Sent from a phone likely at work

D-MAX-M-1

Reaction score
Nv mountain view is an awesome place to stay. Nice cabins and seems to be a safe place being out of town a few kilos. If you want to drive a little terracana ranch is an awesome place. Really nice people to deal with and nice cabins.

Top Bottom