Best place to live in Alberta.

Reaction score
Moving back to Alberta soon, was in GP for several years and loved it.. Where is the best place to live right now with all things considered. I thought the cost of living was really reasonable in GP compared to say fort Mac and it was a descent place to live as long as you where in the upper- middle class.

looking for a place that has good infrastructure and a booming housing market since I build spec homes and rentals.

darwood

Reaction score
Word is the Carmon Creek project is gonna go in Peace River, which should give the area a big economic push. It's a nice area to live in

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fort Saskatchewan has a hot housing market right now, sherwood park is almost out of room so that is the second choice for a lot of people. a few new housing subdivisions going in right now.

south a few kms in stratcona county they are going ahead with their new little city called "Bremner", it will be north east of sherwood park and will hold 200 000 people when completed from what im reading. the county has been in court battles with the city of edmonton since 2007 about this and the province and the county have won... from what i have read.

Top Bottom