BEST Head cam footy/vid

Sammy

Reaction score
excellent video. I know using the go pro you need to be awfully close to the rider to get some of those shots, can make it a little sketchy at times. looks like a great day, can't wait to get out now.

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How did you ever discover when the snow isn't right? Your balls bounce off the handle bars and you ate the face of a nice boulder? And I'm not talking about the boulders mounted on the front of a nice woman either!!

Sent while using Tapatalk 2
when said bolder is visible snow probably not right!!

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wicked vid! Makes me want to get out so bad, was debating this weekend. But decided I'd rather save the $1000 front end.....

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
great vid ...

I'm becoming less and less a fan of the gopro, its starting to price itsself out of the market. we had a drift and a gopro in our group 1 day and we felt the drift had some real advantages. but having said that, its wasnt the 3 black thingy or wotev the latest incarnation is ...

Geoff Kyle

Reaction score
Yeah, the Gopro is cool but it lacks in some catagories the Drift "Ghost" excels in. I have tryed both and am very happy with my Ghost.

I've put a new thread up of another Ghost vid called "Amazing Head Cam Vids". Check this one out and let me know what you think. The quality looks alot better on the origanal verson so I'm not sure if it is the You Tube upload or what.... Thanx again guys for all your thoughts and kind words --- GK

Geoff Kyle

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. It took some time to put er together so I'm glad to hear that everyone likes what their seeing.. Cheers

Reactions: Dmf

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nicely done Geoff! Bring some off that talent to eagles. I'll be down at Rene's place for a fwe days on the 6 of Dec. cheers :)!!

I thought some of that video was in Eagles sure looked like it anyways. I loved that jump off the rock or what ever it was in the beginning! I would of hit that to, but not near as hard as those guys lol!

Geoff Kyle

Reaction score
Yeah you are close to the location where that vid was shot. But it wasn't Eagles... I do have some other cool vids of clients and some in the trees of Eagles. Check out my site at "gkfreeride.com" and go to media to check out other vids of my Freeride clients and Camp clients. Let me know what you think...

Top Bottom