Bedroom Ideas?????

yamaha125cc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I want to paint my room a new color and was wondering what others have done. I was thinking painting it a soild color and then making some stencils (fox, artic cat, kilm etc).
Post a pic of what you have done and or share you ideas. Color ? Design?
Thanks

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I want to paint my room a new color and was wondering what others have done. I was thinking painting it a soild color and then making some stencils (fox, artic cat, kilm etc).
Post a pic of what you have done and or share you ideas. Color ? Design?
Thanks
My wife b!tches me out when I paint our bedroom black with klim logos on the walls....but Ski-doo yellow with black seems OK with her....

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I recently renovated my bedroom. I wanted it to have a cozy feeling. I decided that I wanted colors similar to bass pro shops, greens and browns. I ripped the carpet out, took trim/baseboard off, filled in tack holes in the wall with puty. I put dark laminate flooring in because It went best with my
Paint color choice. I put a fresh coat of white paint on both the baseboard and closet doors. The 2 colors are painted aide by side for ease of painting. The green is slightly darker so the lighter brown keeps the room from looking to dark. I went with the brown on the roof so that when the light reflects from the fan/light it's not to dark. The colors that you choose depend on the lighting in the room, how big of a window, and how bright light? What colors of furnishings do you have in your room? I felt that the darker furnishing went better with my colors. I got a new bed and bed frame, it defiantly took up more room than my old bed because of the way that it must sit, but I am the only one using the room so it's not a big deal. it's a totally different room now.

Last edited:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I recently renovated my bedroom. I wanted it to have a cozy feeling. I decided that I wanted colors similar to bass pro shops, greens and browns. I ripped the carpet out, took trim/baseboard off, filled in tack holes in the wall with puty. I put dark laminate flooring in because It went best with my
Paint color choice. I put a fresh coat of white paint on both the baseboard and closet doors. The 2 colors are painted aide by side for ease of painting. The green is slightly darker so the lighter brown keeps the room from looking to dark. I went with the brown on the roof so that when the light reflects from the fan/light it's not to dark. The colors that you choose depend on the lighting in the room, how big of a window, and how bright light? What colors of furnishings do you have in your room? I felt that the darker furnishing went better with my colors. I got a new bed and bed frame, it defiantly took up more room than my old bed because of the way that it must sit, but I am the only one using the room so it's not a big deal. it's a totally different room now.

OMGOSH I love that Bear rug!!!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Is this a thread on snowandmud about painting a bedroom???????????????
Really??????????????

Top Bottom