BCA Link Radio's

zenk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stickers on the boxes say $199 but sold them to me over the phone for $160/each plus GST and shipping - bought 4 of them. Supposedly get a deal if you mention SnowandMud.

Good to know. thanks!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure what's going on with my BCA, but try to transmit and it just beeps. Possibly a bad mic??

Mine does that when the Battery is low, mostly on really cold days, cause battery dies fast. Not sure if thats ur issue,, but could be?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Alberta Cycle had a deal if you mentioned you seen the something on. Snowandmud and went there or called they were 160 , they sold out and did one re order I believe and then back too regular price, 199, wasn't a dream lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been using these radios as well, for the past couple seasons. I love having the mic up on the strap of my backpack and not having the radio itself hanging outside my jacket or pack.... I've lost a few :(

But what shocks me, still to this day, are the amount of people that don't use anything at all !!!
i rode with a couple groups early in the season that had NO radios at all. i went around asking what channels they were on and nobody had radios.
i was disappointed to say the least, knowing we were going in to break trail that day.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
But what shocks me, still to this day, are the amount of people that don't use anything at all !!!

Me too, even a cheap one in the pocket is better than none at all.

We lost a guy (last MM Golden) who was never lost, just no radio and we couldn't find him. He was always on the trail, we just kept missing each other.
Basically gave up two hours doing an S&R with our group for no reason...Oh, he always rides with a radio now....lol

Life is good in "Da Hood"

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Made for some good tree riding that day though Curtis, for the wrong reasons though.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In deep snow you have to put a sock or something over the mic to keep them from freezing up. Nothing worse than having a radio, but no one can hear you.

mlchuk

Reaction score
These radios are in stock at Riverside Honda & Ski-doo (disclaimer: yes, I work there...). Lots of places are out right now, but we still have some in stock.

CS989

Reaction score
I phoned riverside and they are all out. Does anyone know where I could find some in the Edmonton area

Thanks

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I talked to Bca there was 785 radios arriving at the distrubtion center this week all but 15 were sold to dealers which were presold to customers

You could call sled wrecks in red deer I believe they have a few still

CS989

Reaction score
Thanks I phoned quite a few places today. I'll call all the rest tomorrow. Hopefully someone has some stock

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got 8 coming into Alberta Cycle for my group.....been on backorder for a couple weeks now....supposed to be any day now..........I hope

I've been calling/hassling Mike & his staff pretty much every day for the last week.

CS989

Reaction score
Sounds like they are a pretty hot item. Never used one, Hopefully I can get my hands on a few before next weekend.

Summithead

Reaction score
I picked up 2 at Cycle Works today which I had ordered last week. They have 1 maybe 2 left in stock. Seems all the stores just got in their shipments and at least Alberta Cycle was out already out again. The price has gone up to $200 based on demand. Not sure when the next lot is coming from the distributor.

800HMX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How loud is the Mike-can you hear any conversations while riding?

Top Bottom