BCA Link Radio's

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
How loud is the Mike-can you hear any conversations while riding?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hearing will depend on mic placement, how fast you are going and possibly how loud your sled is.
On my XM with a full aftermarket quiet exhaust I can hear but not always understand conversations on the radio, however when I do hear chatter I do what it takes to find out what's being said.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hearing will depend on mic placement, how fast you are going and possibly how loud your sled is.
On my XM with a full aftermarket quiet exhaust I can hear but not always understand conversations on the radio, however when I do hear chatter I do what it takes to find out what's being said.

For your group they are saying "Cam's stuck again"

I agree with Curtis, I put mine basically right at my shoulder and turn it up as loud as it goes, I can hear someone calling and sometimes can understand what's being said but if nothing else hear the noise and will stop to find out what's going on.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
For your group they are saying "Cam's stuck again"

I agree with Curtis, I put mine basically right at my shoulder and turn it up as loud as it goes, I can hear someone calling and sometimes can understand what's being said but if nothing else hear the noise and will stop to find out what's going on.

Yep "Cam's Stuck" is the time I pretend I can't hear....lol

AlbertaOutdoors

Reaction score
I just hate packing more devices than what's on the space shuttle,Transceiver, BCA, Rino, Spot....! I wish there was one unit that did it all!

We will be looking for product testers for next winter season for a product that will get close to that wish ...

Reach out to me at mtsunstrum@kel52.com if you are interested.

Thanks, Martin

Top Bottom