BCA Link Radio's

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have used the BCA radios for a few years now. Last year we had our riding group switch to them also. I have never heard a bad thing about them. I had a defective mic on mine and emailed BCA directly. They sent a replacement right away. Best money ever spent. Love being able to here my group even when I'm riding, just reaching over and responding not having to stop and not missing a transmission!!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Turts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use one and They are a nice little radio,but a bit limited! kinda wish the Rino had the mic option, being able to pinpoint your riding partners is priceless!

You can buy shoulder mics for them.

Shermanator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You see, I told ya Big Nasty wouldn't be mad at me!!! I had some problems finding who sold them locally, but the Internet let me to monod sports out of Banff of all places! $195, when you consider they want $150 out of the States the price works out the same. Also, no PST (bonus for us pensioners!) and free shipping, can't beat that. Excellent service, had the unit at the local post office within 5 days and good to go..............

BEL

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You see, I told ya Big Nasty wouldn't be mad at me!!! I had some problems finding who sold them locally, but the Internet let me to monod sports out of Banff of all places! $195, when you consider they want $150 out of the States the price works out the same. Also, no PST (bonus for us pensioners!) and free shipping, can't beat that. Excellent service, had the unit at the local post office within 5 days and good to go..............

Bought ours at Echo Cycle in Edmonton, $160 a piece.

Big nasty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

haha kinda making me look bad always in the trees! But if you aren't getting stuck and pushing yourself, you aren't becomin a better rider! The BCA's have awesome battery life too, rode in -11 for a couple days and never charged it up for a total of 3 days and still had a a bar of power left!

Shermanator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha kinda making me look bad always in the trees! But if you aren't getting stuck and pushing yourself, you aren't becomin a better rider! The BCA's have awesome battery life too, rode in -11 for a couple days and never charged it up for a total of 3 days and still had a a bar of power left!

Nothing wrong with having an affliction for tree's, easier to get you out of than hung up on some nasty slope! That's what you get for being so photogenic!

Shermanator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alberta Cycle out of stock, checked there after Christmas ride when I saw how good they worked with mike. Had my cheapy Motorola's last ride....better than nothing but not much.

zenk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought ours at Echo Cycle in Edmonton, $160 a piece.

did you wake up from a dream after that? i just called echo and they are $199. if you buy 2 you get 10% off

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Paid $185 @ Bowridge 2 weeks ago

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

BEL

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did you wake up from a dream after that? i just called echo and they are $199. if you buy 2 you get 10% off

Stickers on the boxes say $199 but sold them to me over the phone for $160/each plus GST and shipping - bought 4 of them. Supposedly get a deal if you mention SnowandMud.

Top Bottom