Bca bc link radio

pete gads

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Im thinking of getting a bca bc link radio and was wondering if anyone out there has one. The thingIi would like to know is can you use an ear piece with it. If not can you hear someone on the mic when your riding your sled. Thanks for help. P.S. Where is best place to order or buy one.

Pro-Am Chris

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
I can easily hear my BCA radio transmit while riding with it on my pack strap. I'm not saying you will understand what is said while riding but you will hear that someone has transmitted. Overall I think it is a great product with excellent range and battery life.

solarguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have been using them for two seasons and love them, great range, battery life, easy to use and yes you can hear
someone calling. As the previous reply stated, you may not understand what is being said when you are riding but you will know to stop and communicate with your group. By far the best two ways I have ever used!

Pro-Am Chris

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
I had a customer come in after trying mine up on the hill and he cleaned me out, my new order should be showing up this weekend.

Ruralcowboy

Reaction score
I like mine
There is a new one for sale in the gear/clothing section for $180. I bought mine when they did a group buy on here last year and got a great deal.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Very happy with ours, our snowmobile club has bought a pair now too for when our groomers/trail crews are out working.

AltaCycle

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
We have them in stock and for S&M member's special price. I noticed your local, so not that big deal to drive to Edmonton

• Thanks
Reactions: BEL

Rechner99

Reaction score
I paid $
157 including taxes at Argyll in Edmonton...... not sure why so cheap but I jumped on it seeing they where selling out at sledshow at 175$

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our group bought them last year. They work great. There have been time before when a guy gets in trouble and your buddies are riding right past you 50 feet away. Now you can talk them right to where you are at.

brian h

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
best radios we have used,very clear,best distance and battery life,mic on pack strap and yes usually hear when someone calls you while your riding, can purchase just about and dealer along with alot of outdoor suppliers but find alot of time dealers are waiting for stock to come in

bingo1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i allmost went in on the group buy but ended up opting out, cause i have learned over the years that usually new products need a year or 2 to sort out bugs. i now see that the initial product is good and i want a couple. i wonder if there is enough interest here to do a group buy again??

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
i allmost went in on the group buy but ended up opting out, cause i have learned over the years that usually new products need a year or 2 to sort out bugs. i now see that the initial product is good and i want a couple. i wonder if there is enough interest here to do a group buy again??
If you call altacycle they'll hook you up with an awesome snowandmud members deal.

JungleJim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love the BCA radios! Bought three for me to keep in touch with my two boys who ride with me. Only regret is not getting them earlier!

Top Bottom