BC Snow Show

briguy99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lets make this the best BC has ever seen.....see you all there!!

Attachments

• 12177677_10153087884340723_1364871919_o.jpg
    12177677_10153087884340723_1364871919_o.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 434
  • Betties after party 2015.jpg
    Betties after party 2015.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 428

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what time the show is open till Friday, doesn't say on the above sheet

May have to go to the after party also

Was going to go Saturday, but might go Friday nite Now

Revgirl

Reaction score
Lets make this the best BC has ever seen.....see you all there!!
I'll be there with powdergirl and the Betties! Can't wait to help with the hosting of The Hick Show. Had a blast hosting in Edmonton. Making a 10 hour drive to help make the BC show a success!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wish I was going to be in town for this. I'll end up missing all the shows this year.

Canadian Snow

Reaction score
GOING! Will be there Saturday with ABS Avy Packs and Banner Recreation!! Hope to see you kids there. remember a show is what you make of it. Come out, say hi, buy some cool stuff and party!!

Dave will you have ABS bottles and handles for exchange at the show ?

briguy99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please tell all your friends everyone.........The Vernon Snowmobile Club has gone above and beyond to try and make this a big event and we need people to come thru the gates!!! If we can get 10,000 plus thru the doors in the 2 days.....then we would see all the major sled manufacturers show up next year. If we all want this to be the BIG BC show.....we have to show our support.....see you all there!!!

MenzToys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.menztoys.com
I got the show package this week if there is space available i will be there. Any requests for product will be going to the U.S.this weekend.Cam [Hollywood Hicks]show Friday night at the Village Green Let's see if we can make a B.C.show fly been a real struggle for vendors thx wayne

briguy99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
More from the 2015 BC Snow Show event page!!!

Are you ready for this..... We are super stoked to announce that ALL of the Seven Deadly Riders featured in the latest issue of the Mountain Sledder Magazine are coming to our show!!! Make sure you pick up your copy of the magazine at your local dealer and bring it to the show!! Brett Turcotte (Smooth), Cody McNolty (Tight), Derek Wood (Metal), Cody Borchers (Boss), Shane Hansen (Beast), Reagan Sieg (New School), and Steph Sweezy (Steezy) will all be there to sign autographs and answer your questions!!!
Oh...wait..... I have more to announce ....We have MORE AMAZING RIDERS coming!!!! Jamie Iwaschuk, Morgan Gamache, Travis Squair, Julie-Ann Chapman, Chris Lorenz, Lynzy McGowan, Brock Hoyer, Nadine Overwater, David Norona, Derek Procter, Stephanie LaRoy Schwartz, Brad Baber, Cameron Hicks, Tyler Hicks, Brody Evans, Brad Steadman, Randy Swenson...these are just some of people that said they were coming.....what a social event this is going to be!!!

Please tell all your friends about all these great Pro Riders and just awesome people that will be at the show!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom