BC road closures.........wow

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I'd almost rather the juice than the 3/4 minus they are dumping on our highways down here

Already had a rock take out a parking sensor that was a $700 repair and had numerous rocks bounce off the car the other day from 2 lanes over

LMLCHEVY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I'd almost rather the juice than the 3/4 minus they are dumping on our highways down here

Already had a rock take out a parking sensor that was a $700 repair and had numerous rocks bounce off the car the other day from 2 lanes over
No kidding. New windshield in the summer and chipped/cracked before I got to Lundbreck after the first snow.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Road closure west of Sicamous for maybe over 24 hours. Multi-vehicle accident with a TCH detour south of Sicamous and back up to Salmon Arm. Lots of tractor trailers on the way sledding and coming home yesterday.

Dan's wife was in that crash

Two big rigs at the front , she was stopped with 4 ways on , another two come behind her and smash her car into the truck in front

Scary chit

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BC ur a dump, all you filthy animals suck. Haha jk

Get it together though.... faaaCk

20220118_112743.jpg

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Today it is interesting with all the closures. If you check the various highway cams, there are no back-ups and some of the camera are off line due to "technical difficulties".
My skeptical self or lack of trust in the government, has me thinking why??
Blue bird, if they cant keep the road open today this place is screwed...

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you dont feeling like spending 2 or 3 days to get where you're going, dont bother coming to BC

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So...did u pass in that 800m long passing lane...lol

Sucks to be stuck in traffic.

I hate the drive from Revy to Golden...it's like a box of chocolates...you never know what ur gonna get.
Im at boulder parking lot, was going to go for a boot, but i think its open now. Making a move...

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What about Hwy3 from AB to the coast? It’s a bit further, but are there less disruptions?
Somehow with my latest job description, I’m headed for the coast multiple times a year…

Last edited:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What about Hwy3 from AB to the coast? It’s a bit further, but are there less disruptions?
Somehow with my latest job description, I’m headed for the coast multiple times a year…

Watcha doing now Dave? I just got back from Fox creek tonight, and my god the roads are treacherous. No such thing as preparing the roads in Alberta, no salt, barely any sand, and it was a sunny day today.

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watcha doing now Dave? I just got back from Fox creek tonight, and my god the roads are treacherous. No such thing as preparing the roads in Alberta, no salt, barely any sand, and it was a sunny day today.
Yeah, l went east from GP today with a side job at Fox Cr. Glassy everywhere. Now it's lined up into Whitecourt because people can't get up the hill two days after it snowed. Never seen that before.

Top Bottom