Banshee issues

Marry Poppins Express

Reaction score
Ok if your gonna give me hell for riding a two stoke don't waste my time. I have a '94 banshee that lost compression on the right combustion chamber. When I kick the machiene over there is some compression but not the same as the left side. Rings, or piston is what I figure is the issue, where should I go for repairs? Dealer or Specialty shop. Any help would be nice.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Most dealers are very good at working on banshee's cause they haven't really changed them in a hundred years or so. My friend did his top end at home in his garage and it went pretty well. I don't think there is a need for a specialty shop in my opinion unless you know someone. Theres lots of parts availible for them and I think there reasonibly priced too.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually if your gonna take it somewhere, go see Tom at mots machining. He's got a program for the banshees. Hes also got some BLING:D;):cool:

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also Darren @ E&S in the Fort has tuned alot of banshee's and knows lots about them. He is know for his work on them as he builds them for drag racing. Give him a call and tell him Darren Holder to you he could help you. Great guy and knows his stuff.

whopper809

Reaction score
Actually if your gonna take it somewhere, go see Tom at mots machining. He's got a program for the banshees. Hes also got some BLING:D;):cool:

If I where you I would get the machine work done at MOTS MACHINE (st.albert) Tom's a real good guy that has pride in his work. E&S (ft. saskatchewan) I've also heard only good about them, not sure who does there machine work, and you'll have no problems doing the R&R on the shee yourself. You probably only need to do the top end by the sound of your problem.

Top Bottom