Bad Day by Radway

Cranes10

Reaction score
My trip down on Wednesday from Fort McMurray to Edmonton. The white stuff is pure skating rink. The good news is the Jeff Dunham concert at Rexall the next day was well worth it!

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luurnBk5X2g[/YT]

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well iam glad you took the time to film that as you were driving!!! Jackass!

Cranes10

Reaction score
Haha phone on the dash.. but no problem.. and that was the nice section.. further up was where i lost the guy behind me when he hit the ditch.. And no i didn't stop for i'm not being a sandwich for the semi's flying on the ice that day..

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And this is why we need to spend millions to make highway 63 safer. Sigh!!

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was being scarcastic, the road wouldnt be that bad if it wasnt for clowns making POV vids and otherwise just being hazards.

Cranes10

Reaction score
It was straight ice, and that was at the tail of it.. with no tree's along the whole stretch due to farmers to block drifting snow.. There was absolutely no one driving fast but if you started to slide there was no traction anywhere to recover from. Yes making a video maybe irresponsible but i wasn't the one in the ditch or cause anyone else to be. This stretch wont be twined for years to come though and the part they are doing right now will come to a grinding halt as we come into caribou season yet again.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't hear a signal light at the end, so you must be one of those fawkers that think's it's for show? :realmad:

PS those roads looked fine, not even 4wd worthy at all.........

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was being scarcastic, the road wouldnt be that bad if it wasnt for clowns making POV vids and otherwise just being hazards.

Personally wish they would twin it tomorrow , would be nice to get some $$ from the gov for once

polcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been like that every day this week goin to work, roads get nice and polished around here when the wind pics up. Just gotta slow it down a bit and hope the other drivers are too.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been like that every day this week goin to work, roads get nice and polished around here when the wind pics up. Just gotta slow it down a bit and hope the other drivers are too.

Thats crazy talk, the thing to do is,not only record the drive but also take the time to download it to a fourm. Holy fawk! the roads are unsafe.

Beat it bible boy this is man talk!!!!

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats crazy talk, the thing to do is,not only record the drive but also take the time to download it to a fourm. Holy fawk! the roads are unsafe.

Beat it bible boy this is man talk!!!!

you sound like a drunken bum yelling at everyone that walks past him

Top Bottom