Are you guys ready for the next skidoo game changer?

DUS

Reaction score
I wonder if they’ll hold this price for 2021 snow checks or this will have turned out to be an “introductory price” for the few that bit the bullet early

firstdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to see a factory two stroke turbo with a warranty. Be interesting to see what the aftermarket will have in store for these

I agree. And hopefully a 4 year snowcheck warranty.

I was talking to my buddy Alex the other day and said I wanted a factory pump gas low boost turbo. Not worried about 200HP just don’t want the na HP loss.

one think that’s really appealing is the zero turbo lag. And that it’s on the G4 platform (don’t need to learn to ride another new style). It’s going to be hard for the aftermarket to keep up if it’s reliable. Maybe we’ll see an aftermarket low boost, low cost, turbo (w/ turbo bypass) come out for the current (‘17-‘20 MY) so they can keep in business. I don’t see a lot of guys that are going to willingly give up 4 years of engine warranty for 25-35 HP hacking the ECU.

armascott

Armaguard
Reaction score
I'm not a doo fan but this is pretty awesome for sure, the bar has definitely been raised. I wonder if doo dealers sold them out today, I heard the max a dealer was getting was 10 sleds.

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What’s the price? I Didn’t have a chance to read thru the whole thread as it blew up exponentially since the press release! 34 pages deep....

basecamp has 10 coming on Thursday.

deposit of $500 need to be in by end of day tomorrow, if there is more than 10ppl it will be a lottery style decision.

22,500 OTD

Last edited:

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree. And hopefully a 4 year snowcheck warranty.

I was talking to my buddy Alex the other day and said I wanted a factory pump gas low boost turbo. Not worried about 200HP just don’t want the na HP loss.

one think that’s really appealing is the zero turbo lag. And that it’s on the G4 platform (don’t need to learn to ride another new style). It’s going to be hard for the aftermarket to keep up if it’s reliable. Maybe we’ll see an aftermarket low boost, low cost, turbo (w/ turbo bypass) come out for the current (‘17-‘20 MY) so they can keep in business. I don’t see a lot of guys that are going to willingly give up 4 years of engine warranty for 25-35 HP hacking the ECU.
There are aftermarket turbo companies that have this type of bypass as an option.
If your doing aftermarket you may as well go for 240ish HP.

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
basecamp has 10 coming on Thursday.

deposit of $500 need to be in by end of day tomorrow, if there is more than 10ppl it will be a lottery style decision.

21,500 OTD

Price I heard was $1000 higher.

Maybe that’s the non lottery price!!! Cash in hand should take it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom