Are you guys ready for the next skidoo game changer?

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This sled should be really impressive. Like how they have realistic hp numbers not like aftermarket BS numbers. Been on some pump gas 200 hp turbos that weren’t as advertised. The mapping and throttle response should be dialed. Can’t wait to try one.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you better not start an angry thread if it has issues

Haha I didn't start the last one.
The whole sled has been refined for the last three years.
Only 165hp as not big boost so existing drive line is not going to see a huge increase in load.
For sure not at all like a 220hp aftermarket kit.
It will be just fine.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha I didn't start the last one.
The whole sled has been refined for the last three years.
Only 165hp as not big boost so existing drive line is not going to see a huge increase in load.
For sure not at all like a 220hp aftermarket kit.
It will be just fine.
What ever happened to that thread?

firstdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My wife’s going to hate me in 2 years when I snow check a 2022.

I’ve got it figured out. With a little powdercoat (and hopefully a stock black tunnel) I could make it look enough like my ‘17 G4 that my wife will never tell the difference. May need to open a second bank account though. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :cool:

Last edited:

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope the crank holds up under boost... they lightened up the crank and took off any provisions for electric start.

jpmez69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good on BRP for raising the bar as the other manufactures are caught with there pants down again. These sleds will sell like candy. Market share continues to expand for Doo...

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But Wait!!!!!!!!!! K here is another question. Wasn't Mr Maxwell Jr an anti turbo activist back in the day? Will HE be on this new Doo technology? Enquiring minds want to know.

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What’s the price? I Didn’t have a chance to read thru the whole thread as it blew up exponentially since the press release! 34 pages deep....

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But Wait!!!!!!!!!! K here is another question. Wasn't Mr Maxwell Jr an anti turbo activist back in the day? Will HE be on this new Doo technology? Enquiring minds want to know.

Lmao. I was. They’ve come along ways. Mines been on the end of a helicopter so a factory supported turbo machine is a much welcomed addition. They’ve nailed it with this sled. I will have one in the fleet forsure.

They’ve hit 3 main points that the aftermarket turbo companies haven’t been able too which is a game changer for most people.

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to see a factory two stroke turbo with a warranty. Be interesting to see what the aftermarket will have in store for these

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

And the the stock sleds were clutched perfect with no improvements to be made .
Lmao

Top Bottom