Are you guys ready for the next skidoo game changer?

powpowpowpow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So close to 25k cdn otd with 1yr warranty. Poor suspension..fixed secondary..wobble primary..what a deal

fj40

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These limited release units should have a high build quality.
Can't see do or any other manufacturers putting out a limited/early release $h!t the bed.
As they would sell a lot of snowchecked ones, without not being tested by the public.
The 2021s might not have the same build quality, but could come with upgrades that the public asks for.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maxwell I sent you a message on FB. I'm curious, and some people have tried to explain this to me. So what I've heard is the turbo doesn't kick in, and over ride the ecm until 8000feet where at that point it will kick in to compensate for the horsepower loss at 8000 feet (30%) to keep it at 165 horse at 8000 feet and up elevation.

Is this how it operates? We typically ride at around 5000 - 6000 feet on the Kootenay Pass so this would really eliminate the sales demographic that doesn't ride at super high elevation.

Can you explain. Thank you!!!!

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These limited release units should have a high build quality.
Can't see do or any other manufacturers putting out a limited/early release $h!t the bed.
As they would sell a lot of snowchecked ones, without not being tested by the public.
The 2021s might not have the same build quality, but could come with upgrades that the public asks for.
Yeah this is really good that they are doing these early releases.

Its like getting two sales cycles and production runs in one season.

Should cut the consumer testing period in 1/2.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maxwell I sent you a message on FB. I'm curious, and some people have tried to explain this to me. So what I've heard is the turbo doesn't kick in, and over ride the ecm until 8000feet where at that point it will kick in to compensate for the horsepower loss at 8000 feet (30%) to keep it at 165 horse at 8000 feet and up elevation.

Is this how it operates? We typically ride at around 5000 - 6000 feet on the Kootenay Pass so this would really eliminate the sales demographic that doesn't ride at super high elevation.

Can you explain. Thank you!!!!
yes. spread the word.

Top Bottom