April Conditions

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Uturn

Park up the trail.....

OK, we have a "It was great" and a "windblown, don't bother", anyone want to break the tie that was up there today(Sunday):D

Trying to decide whether we should bring the enclosed(leave from parking lot) or the open trailer and deck(park up the trail).

Thanks

Washy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK, we have a "It was great" and a "windblown, don't bother", anyone want to break the tie that was up there today(Sunday):D

Trying to decide whether we should bring the enclosed(leave from parking lot) or the open trailer and deck(park up the trail).

Thanks

We parked after the bridge with a sled deck. You will be riding mud if you park closer to the main lower lot. Needs new snow and less wind. We were there Saturday.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have never given a false report on conditions. The post's were mid week and there was that much snow at that time. Weather was warm and windy after that and I would most likely think that the snow would settle due to that, sorry you had a crappy ride. Spring riding conditions. Was up Bell yesterday and no tracks in about 4-6 inches of new powder, sunshine all day. Hard packed under the new and the trail up was in very good shape. If riding the Renshaw bring a 2 place trailer and truck as you will driving up to the bridge and parking just past. We are not getting the storm you are in Edmonton and area.

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are not getting the storm you are in Edmonton and area.

Thanks for the update, we were wondering exactly that. Our season wrap up trip is planned for May 3rd, and we're still planning to do the Rhino thing with a two place trailer. We'll be looking for trial updates over the next couple of weeks.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will keep the trail updated as often as I can. Going back up Bell as the conditions were good yesterday and trail great.

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the updates. I have 18" of fresh snow in my yard just east of Edmonton. If we could just send it west this week it would be great:D

Riding somewhere on Thursday!!

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Uturn...

And where do you live....exactly....??? I could slide over and help you track it up... :D

Thanks for the updates. I have 18" of fresh snow in my yard just east of Edmonton. If we could just send it west this week it would be great:D

Riding somewhere on Thursday!!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Woke up to about 3 inches of new snow on my driveway and 0 c. That means that up top there should be some good riding this weekend. Will be going on Sunday, not sure where yet.

devil

Reaction score
i was up renshaw yesterday, about 6 inches of fresh snow up top, the trails starting to get pretty beat up. we parked at 2.5km roughly, just past the first bridge, we had to ride some dirt on the way down but not too too bad. Overall we had a great ride, this whole weekend looks like it should be good.

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Hi Boys,
Well the snow gods must be listening to all you sledders! I keep waking up to snow!
All the snow-dancing must be paying off, I hear it is pretty nice up there for almost may!
I just thought I would drop a quick hello! I hope everyone gets to ride as long as possible, I just hope it stops snowing and blowing in town, I am ready for spring now. !!!
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saturday ride and rescue. Hooking up, 2 cats pulling polaris pulling a doo, oh no, Steve with his son on his back all day, no tracks in the back of the Renshaw and about a foot of fresh.

Attachments

• renshaw April26 003.jpg
    renshaw April26 003.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 137
  • renshaw April26 004.jpg
    renshaw April26 004.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 137
  • renshaw April26 008.jpg
    renshaw April26 008.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 135
  • renshaw April26 009.jpg
    renshaw April26 009.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 149
  • renshaw April26 010.jpg
    renshaw April26 010.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 138
  • renshaw April26 011.jpg
    renshaw April26 011.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 146

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope that the person that stole the 2 shocks and computer out of the sled we rescued is not on this site. If you are you are you had better hope we don't find out who you are, that was not yours to take. If you think you got away with it, don't be to sure about that. The shocks you will get away with but not the computer.

Attachments

• renshaw April26 005.jpg
    renshaw April26 005.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 150
  • renshaw April26 006.jpg
    renshaw April26 006.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 147

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good grief.....Them type of mountain squirrels need to be taken out back behind the cabin and shot. :mad:

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Conditions were spot on. +20 in the sun and no tracks. Rescue had it's problems, but from the bottom of Wineburgers we expected that. Then in the Anthills Rod from Adrenaline dropped his recoil which took out his stator and a bunch of other crap. 2 sleds on hook to parking lot. I thought trail was in good shape for spring. One more picture, getting ready for some serious spring riding

Attachments

• renshaw April26 001.jpg
    renshaw April26 001.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 135

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No not legal to do. Load quad and sled on trailer, unload quad, hook up and go. If 2 sleds I put one sled in truck, unload quad then put sled on trailer and go.

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unbelievable how low some people will get...I hope the owner contacts BRP and registers the stolen DESS and the lowlife gets caught.

Top Bottom