April 15 2012 - 10 Riders, Somewhere's in Alberta, Riding Spring Snow

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
K well I think I'm game for Sat or Sunday.

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

who are u and why would he even think of shown you the top secreat spot? you have to be a card carrying redneck, lean mean killin machine. hehe

dabensmiller

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Onion lake, Ranger creek or Scalp creek. look on the west country map and it shows you all the info you need. Be careful in those areas, lots of wind loaded slopes, rocks, etc. buy some covers for your sleds, what a shame.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Onion lake, Ranger creek or Scalp creek. look on the west country map and it shows you all the info you need. Be careful in those areas, lots of wind loaded slopes, rocks, etc. buy some covers for your sleds, what a shame.

I cover my sleds in the summer when not riding them :) Shelf queens get covered haha

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some red deer suds buds were out riding there today!!! I heard great stuff on the phone, but need pictures as proof they were stuck as much as claimed haha

Sparky's

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Poor old Larry was stuck, but I was really stuck! It was good ride once again!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
didn't any pics dick,, just don't like teasin ya. the snow was the absolute shheeets. trail in disappearing fast. snow in alpine waist deep or better, friggin sparky was stuck everytime he moved, hehe pockets of friggin soft deep snow, that sucked ya in .

unless there is a lot of snowfall, we may have had the last ride of the season, out there.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Hey Rich.... how about you take a day off from sledding and take your fawking christmas lights down......

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Rich.... how about you take a day off from sledding and take your fawking christmas lights down......

Wifes Job, seriously, she put em up lol

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha and don't be so damn cheap...buy a sled cover, poor thing.

Have covers, wifey wont let me wash em in the washer at home go figure hey lmao... I'm covering them when I head out on sat again :) My neighbor saw the sleds the night I got home, he thought I had been quadding haha

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
K well I think I'm game for Sat or Sunday.

your not going to lower yourself are ya. i thought ya only rode revy, the rest was crap?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya well i take that back. Busy now.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
may not be any snow on the access trail in anyway, what with the current temps out there. may be the last time out there, dallas is going richard and myself so far.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup my sleds will go over rocks, through creeks, hills, rivers, logs, standing trees!!! Cya sat, got buddy tagging along should be a gooder once we reach the orchards lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
snow in alpine will be still good, it's the access that may be gone? no way to tell.

Top Bottom