Anything worth seeing?

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some nice azz rides aaand eye candy, as for "deals" wasnt too much that i seen besides motorfist gear and the jaws can for 280$. Everythin else, that i looked at anyway seemed to be full retail. $385 for a HPS can, no thx. Alotta stuff i was lookin for nobody had, nobody brought any poo or sled solutions goggle, tunnel, or handle bar bags. No rox flex tec hand guards either. The one that really suprised me and i think i checked every booth was that no one had a tether???

Last edited:

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I talked to a person working at the Martin Equipment booth they told me "sold over 80 air bag packs on Friday night"
When I went by the other ABS booth ( Drumheller guy) they were just standing around and no one in their booth. Maybe earlier or later they were busy?? Everytime I went by it was the same.

Picked up a escape 30 from martin for 5 bills. Same bag at the abs booth was 8. No wonder they were just standing around.

+SLEDWRECKS+

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots to look at, but took a few pic's...

IMG_2407.jpg IMG_2404.jpg IMG_2405.jpg IMG_2406.jpg

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
as ugly as the rzr is with the colors, I loved the theme of the wrap. Frankenstein throwing peace signs, cool.

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was the best show to date I think, Didnt hang around for much as I was helping Motorfist setup so saw it early on friday and came an hour before closing to see if there were any blowout deals at the last minute and ended up spending way more then I wanted to. I have to say one thing about Mainjet, since I helped setup your booth the most, you guys are a class act all the way, so helpful and just all around great people. I wish I would of been able to convince myself more to grab that TLD helmet on friday but the wife would of killed me, lol. Momma and the Mainjet Team, you guys rock!!!

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No I was to shy!
lol next time;)
Was the best show to date I think, Didnt hang around for much as I was helping Motorfist setup so saw it early on friday and came an hour before closing to see if there were any blowout deals at the last minute and ended up spending way more then I wanted to. I have to say one thing about Mainjet, since I helped setup your booth the most, you guys are a class act all the way, so helpful and just all around great people. I wish I would of been able to convince myself more to grab that TLD helmet on friday but the wife would of killed me, lol. Momma and the Mainjet Team, you guys rock!!!

thanks so much for your help! i had so much fun working with this team and not being adopted into there family is the icing on the cake;) i have never laughed so hard and had so much fun ever as we did at this booth! it was crazy between momma and i meeting and hugging everyone I'm not sure how we got it all done except for amazing team work with our whole crew even the kids! i cant wait for next year! here are a few pics of my self with the kids that worked there butts off!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351478951_207561.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351478965_124725.jpg

Last edited:

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i gotta say i think main jet owes momma huge i coulda bought that mf stuff anywhere for the same price at any booth but because of her on here constantly writting awesome articles and what she did for that kid with the quad etc... i went there to buy my stuff and it sure seems like alot of people on here did too... so props to momma and her awesome daughter and pink and dave!!

by the way i see momma and the crew diddnt get far sunday night as i saw them going through olds this morning on my way to work !!!

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i gotta say i think main jet owes momma huge i coulda bought that mf stuff anywhere for the same price at any booth but because of her on here constantly writting awesome articles and what she did for that kid with the quad etc... i went there to buy my stuff and it sure seems like alot of people on here did too... so props to momma and her awesome daughter and pink and dave!!

by the way i see momma and the crew diddnt get far sunday night as i saw them going through olds this morning on my way to work !!!

thank you soooo much for chosing our booth we said many times that weekend we had to be the happiest, laughing booth there! we had another man come to our booth to buy an avy bag because the last one he looked at at another booth they did not know there stuff and made him feel uncomforable so he came to us:) we were a great team and we had a blast!

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was there all weekend and then some, worked with the Prairie rec twins helping out customers, really pleased with the turn out and sales we will be back. did manage to get away and spend some money at other vendors too, david with feethookers at main jet cleaned my wallet out- thanks to the young buck for making all the trips to the truck to bring it in- i made a few myself out to where our trailer was and its not fun.
overall good show- sorry to those pro owners with sick turbo setups that i drooled on one day soon i fear....

motor fist reps/owners - class acts, sure is nice to have the owner, managers , reps explain the gear to you so you can show customers and not be clueless , help set up, bring the product to the booths, banners etc.

Last edited:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Such a HUGE thank you to everyone for their support. We will be back next year... BIGGER much much much bigger..and more organized... I am actually a bit teary reading this right now. Know your kind words have touched my heart! I am so proud of all of my Snow and Mud family! Genuine caring humble people. I love it!

We were so incredibly tired, we left at 4:00am and got home around 4:00pm. I am so thankful everything turned out so well. Thank you to everyone! Because of you, my bosses will let me BRING IT!! in full force next year.. Look for the Main Jet Metropolis next year!!!
my little off the grid computer set up is a little wonky tonight.. we'll get pics up tomorrow!! Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_1403.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't attend as I'm stuck away at work but a buddy of mine got non current motorfist jacket and bibs for $530. Smoking deal in my eyes. And he picked up my mountain addiction tunnel bag from menztoys for me. Wayne from menztoys gave me last years price on the unit so a big thanks out to him.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some Pictures!
The tradition continues!
Edmonton sled show 2012 009.jpg
Edmonton sled show 2012 044.jpg
Motorfist guy, Katie and I

Attachments

• Edmonton sled show 2012 029.jpg
    Edmonton sled show 2012 029.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 124