Anything fun around Airdrie

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So unfortunately me and the wife have a funeral in Acme on Sunday so we are driving out,we are staying in a motel in Airdrie and should get there early afternoon Saturday and was wondering if there is anything fun or cool to see,dont really want to go into Calgary,any suggestions on a decent place to eat,nightlife,bar,somewhere to hear some music or dance,pretty much anything fun,dont really want to sit around the room being down.So any help would be appreciated,thanks

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Go check out the big ass mall , that should kill some time , Pro Bass Shop is worth seeing if you haven't been!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go check out the big ass mall , that should kill some time , Pro Bass Shop is worth seeing if you haven't been!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ya cross iron Mills mall is cool the first time, then it sucks after lmao

sent while drinking tea's

Denali4me

Reaction score
There's a new Texas BBQ place downtown next to Staples that's really good. Half price on all the meat after 10 pm. Turns into a country bar/nightclub on the weekends. Mechanical bull as well. Big Hill Springs Provincial Park is only 15 minutes west and is a really nice spot for a short hike. Small museum, nice pool/recreation center, all depends on what you're into...

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks to all who gave suggestions,we ended up doing the bass pro and mall,spent some money there.lol.went for a walk in the park,then hit up the toad and turtle for dinner and a few drinks and a bit of the flames game,dont know why they weren't showing the good game,canucks and Buffalo.stayed at the motel 6,nice place for the price and would stay there again.today it's off to Acme for the funeral then as soon as it's done start the drive back,hopefully get as far as revy or sicamous tonight,lots of driving for a short time here but something that needed to be done

Top Bottom