Anyone want to join us Jan 30th to Feb1

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wifey and I are booked in at the Inn . We are wondering if any other wife/husband couples want to sled that weekend. Our cabin is roomy (up to 10) and we are pretty mellow, mid 30's looking to relax after a day or two of exploring the area. Were not big drinkers but like to have a couple drinks here and there. We are not into Orgies or Swapping eh :) So don't even think about it, although it would be fun HAHAHA. Wife is a beginner rider , and I have sledded for a few yrs. Were not Hi Marking fanatics, but love to explore new areas and meet new people... PM me your number if you are interested and want to know costs. We leave friday afternoon from Red Deer, and are back Monday. We have room for one sled in our truck box and seating if you need a ride. You will need to bring your own food, drink, and fuel. There is a bbq at our cabin and a hot tub to soak in... Sat tv etc... We are looking to share cabin costs and fuel costs if you ride with us. Were not desperate as we are looking forward to the relaxing peace and quite time but thought it might be a way to meet other local Red Deer or area sledding couples. Please be sure to have Avalanche equiptment with you, pack, beacon, shovel, probe, first aid kit etc in your pack etc...

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dam this work thing is starting to interfear with my sledding time if i wasnt working me and the wife would hook up with u sounds like a good time and we are the same age well maybe next time :)

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dam this work thing is starting to interfear with my sledding time if i wasnt working me and the wife would hook up with u sounds like a good time and we are the same age well maybe next time :)

Hey thanks for the reply, ther eis always next time. MM09 Weekend as well so I'm sure a lot of peeps will be up there that weekend. If you want to head out to BC in March let me know as I might be planning a trip to the kootenays again for some nice spring riding.... Talk to ya soon :)

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BUMP- Were still entertaining our post! We have room for 6 people. Again, any couples interested in our Weekend crows nest trip send us a PM. We are leaving Friday morning and will be back sometime Monday...

Top Bottom