Anyone had a look?

GRD

Reaction score
rode rainguage yesterday! had a great time,, the flathead is good for a trail ride. left from staging area with a few inches of snow, by the time we reached rainguage there was about 10in on the trail..
up in the bowl there is 2-3ft of powder with about a foot of base..

my thoughts are it is early,, rocks just under the snow, i wouldn't travel a great distance to come here yet, lots of locals going out this weekend, but not for the distant travelers..
It's cold here now and the pack that is there will be a great base for our next dump of snow..

My new xp worked fantastic, WOW , like it a lot!!!!

Checked out the pictures. Not looking to bad...

throttle-up

Reaction score
Website
www.leekseeker.com
rode rainguage yesterday! had a great time,, the flathead is good for a trail ride. left from staging area with a few inches of snow, by the time we reached rainguage there was about 10in on the trail..
up in the bowl there is 2-3ft of powder with about a foot of base..

my thoughts are it is early,, rocks just under the snow, i wouldn't travel a great distance to come here yet, lots of locals going out this weekend, but not for the distant travelers..
It's cold here now and the pack that is there will be a great base for our next dump of snow..

My new xp worked fantastic, WOW , like it a lot!!!!

Thanks for the update! The snow should be just right when I get my new one in about 2 weeks or so. YA BABY!!!!!!!

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wheres raingauge?
is that the staging area at the corbin townsite after the pipeline staging area?
is there more snow to come? thinking of coming out for a day ride this Tues or Thurs
keep me posted on the snow
thanks

Last edited:

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes, thats from the town site, about 10 minutes up the trail there is a hand line that heads up the mountain to your left. straight trail up you can see it head into the clouds, cant miss it. use caution rain Guage is not to be taken for granted, it can be an avalanche area.

throttle-up

Reaction score
Website
www.leekseeker.com
Saw a couple of trucks loaded with sleds going East through Lethbridge tonight coming back from the mountains. It looked like the sleds had some snow on them! God, I can't wait!

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
48 cm at the fernie resort last night...lets go Throttle up...I'll drive...oh forgot your Polaris is still in the crate in the US and A

foothills m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a guy i know bought a polaris 800 in eckville ab, were going to golden on thursday to test it out,and my m8 two as i did`nt get much time on it last year, USA????????????? to bad soon thou trever

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is the weatther (snow) like in the CNp, Corbin and or Fernie. Hoping to get out once this year. And it is going to have to be over X-mas. Please help only put on 2km last year, need a little more this year.:D

Top Bottom