Anyone had a look?

throttle-up

Reaction score
Website
www.leekseeker.com
I sold a sled deck to a fella from the pass yesterday and he said there was nothing yet except up in higher elevations, but not enough to go yet.

We're still waiting for the first storm of the year here in Southern Alberta. It's looking like a slow start so far.

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boys I was out in the Pass today getting some logs, hardly a drop of snow, inches up top. Alberta side is a long way off. I am heading to BC to pick up my wifes sled next week, I will update..

foothills m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will take a pic tomorrow and see if i can get it posted.I also put on my snow and mud stickers on the RIG.com Thinking about putting my cb in the truck to, maybe we should all get them then we can chat along the road?

Last edited by a moderator:

InnOnTheBorder

Lodge in Crowsnest
Reaction score
Website
www.innontheborder.com
This is Curtis Hagley,, I own Inn on the border in the crowsnest and elk valley..
Snow is slim so far.. have an inch or two @ the Lodge.. elev. 4550ft
some guys were out behind last week end in Raingauge, CRAZY.

it's bin rain and snow here all week, @ 2 deg. so im sure up high it's snow..
i will be going for a drive soon,, will post pics on my website..

later,
doo the dance!
curtis

neddacsac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Curtis! Just checked out ur site.Looks awsome!Probably gonna be booking a trip soon.:D

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had a ride today up Coal Creek from Fernie, just road riding but there was about 18 inches on the road to play in...

Attachments

• Jason Face pics 030.jpg
    Jason Face pics 030.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 161

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I suppose you are still waiting for the Dragon 800 to show up....it ran good although the road was rutted up from some 4 wheel driving so we couldnt his her too hard..I am looking forward to running the rpm up when we get enough snow...

polaris

Reaction score
hello there we went to corbin mine site rode in the rain gauge about 2 feet no base some buddies rode the coalcreek road very icy on the way in found about 3 feet at the wranglers cabin and its getting thin up at the notch we are going again this weekend it was snowing when we left

InnOnTheBorder

Lodge in Crowsnest
Reaction score
Website
www.innontheborder.com
rode rainguage yesterday! had a great time,, the flathead is good for a trail ride. left from staging area with a few inches of snow, by the time we reached rainguage there was about 10in on the trail..
up in the bowl there is 2-3ft of powder with about a foot of base..

my thoughts are it is early,, rocks just under the snow, i wouldn't travel a great distance to come here yet, lots of locals going out this weekend, but not for the distant travelers..
It's cold here now and the pack that is there will be a great base for our next dump of snow..

My new xp worked fantastic, WOW , like it a lot!!!!

Top Bottom