Anybody think ColdFX actually works?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I work with little germ factories all year round and am sick for a third of the school year I would say. I tried the stuff and it did absolutly nothing but drain my bank account! I would rather stick to washing my hands regularly and blowing my nose often but when I am sick nothing beats nyquil, advil and dristan!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

must make a royal mess of the kids toques

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
===== QUOTE malibumama ====

I work with little germ factories all year round and am sick for a third of the school year I would say. I tried the stuff and it did absolutly nothing but drain my bank account! I would rather stick to washing my hands regularly and blowing my nose often but when I am sick nothing beats nyquil, advil and dristan!

Posted from my BlackBerry using http://www.BerryBlab.com

===== /QUOTE ====

must make a royal mess of the kids toques

I am so far behind on the toques....even my own toques. Sigh. Not much slack time this year.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
personally think it's garbage if you buy it at the drug store, I take vitamin C everyday 1000mg, 150mg of milk thistle, a natural factors multivitamin, a greens supplement you can buy at the local bodybuilder supply called greens by magnum pharmaceuticals, 4-8L of water, everyday and 1/2oz of organic apple cider vinegar every other day after the first week of everyday. This sounds excessive but it is all beneficial to your overall health, had issues for years with getting colds and being plugged up a lot and the vinegar clears that right up fast, it's suggested to drink 1oz of water to 1lb body mass for optimal health, the vitamin c and multi vitamin are a given, greens are very good for gastro health and the milk thistle is great for the liver and kidneys, pretty well turned all my friends and family onto this and with good results all around, you can get the organic vinegar in pill form but if you don't properly wash them down with water they can hang up on the throat and cause painful burns, it's easier to wash it down fast and it gets easier everyday

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best product in the world. I take it when I feel a cold coming on. Take 3 x3 times a day the first day, 2x3 times a day the 2nd day and 1x3 times a day the 3rd day. Haven't had a cold for over 5 years. There is a reason other larger companies are trying to buy this company. However it does not work if you already have a full fledged cold. By then it is to late. JMHO.

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have taken it and it works but it is all in the timming of when you start the routine.

Billy Boy

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best product in the world. I take it when I feel a cold coming on. Take 3 x3 times a day the first day, 2x3 times a day the 2nd day and 1x3 times a day the 3rd day. Haven't had a cold for over 5 years. There is a reason other larger companies are trying to buy this company. However it does not work if you already have a full fledged cold. By then it is to late. JMHO.
I agree, you have to start taking it when you first feel it coming on, you can find it on sale if you watch.

Top Bottom