Anybody think ColdFX actually works?

PowMower

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is that coldfx pill just a waste of money or does it actually help battle these wintertime colds and flus?

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I say no... but I'm no scientist. Its rather costly, and it really doesn't reduce the duration of my colds significantly... I find Zinc works just as well. And good old rest and fluids...

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I'm big on the fluids..... not so much on the rest...

I say no... but I'm no scientist. Its rather costly, and it really doesn't reduce the duration of my colds significantly... I find Zinc works just as well. And good old rest and fluids...

PowMower

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fluids such as Rye,lemon juice,honey and hot water?

jazzman

Reaction score
It has never worked for me I have tried it a couple times and no change in the cold! Vitamin c ,lots of liquid, and a hot toddy or two work better.

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was told that a person has to take it before they get sick as it won't work when they are sick

some says it work, others says it doesn't. I never tried it

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It doesn't work worth a chit. I know the last time I took it I had some nasty nightmares and when I woke up I didn't know where I was (my own bed) for several minutes. I'll stick to fluids and rest.

Open Season

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was told that a person has to take it before they get sick as it won't work when they are sick

some says it work, others says it doesn't. I never tried it
I used to catch a nasty cold twice a year, spring and fall. Started using cold fx and I haven't been sick for two years now.

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
UBC professors question effectiveness of Cold-fX

I have tried it, then researched a bit as didn't find it did anything..................think it's just after our all mighty dollar really!!! I stick to the good old Vitamin C, multi-vitamin and a few others I take..............and really don't remember last time I was down with a bad cold or flu.

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
I have NOT had a cold or flu for over 5 years(no word of a lie). I take 3 garlic pills daily, eat healthy, don't get stressed, get plenty of rest and wash my hands. I only ever see the doctor for my annual physical.

PowMower

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have NOT had a cold or flu for over 5 years(no word of a lie). I take 3 garlic pills daily, eat healthy, don't get stressed, get plenty of rest and wash my hands. I only ever see the doctor for my annual physical.
I envy you rubirose! I 'm sick half the winter it seems. I'm beginning to wonder after reading youre post.... I don't eat that healthy but I try, have a ton of stress, don't hardly sleep working night shift and drink way too much alcohol.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is the key to all I think. Stress plays havoc on a person in so many ways...dam stress :(
The wife and kids use it and it works for them.
dude, you are so right about stress. I think it effects people in ways the medical community haven't got their heads around yet....

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
I work with little germ factories all year round and am sick for a third of the school year I would say. I tried the stuff and it did absolutly nothing but drain my bank account! I would rather stick to washing my hands regularly and blowing my nose often but when I am sick nothing beats nyquil, advil and dristan!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Top Bottom