Any carpenters need an excuse to come to Stewart B.C.?

helgy

Reaction score
Website
www.bordertownsnowbombers.com
I am looking for someone to build a 30x40 shop in my yard in Stewart. Contact me, bring your sled. I will need references. I am interested in either wood or steel construction.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am looking for someone to build a 30x40 shop in my yard in Stewart. Contact me, bring your sled. I will need references. I am interested in either wood or steel construction.

What's your foundation going to be? I love traveling and working remote. What stage do you want it completed to?

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya there are some creative buildings in Hyder LOL

was up there this winter for 8 days! Our tour guide! lol quit his job just to ride with us! hahahaha

Attachments

• alaska 2011 026.jpg
    alaska 2011 026.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 188

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a rebel Rhett is, and yes that is one fugly building - gotta see it to believe it, I know the guy who built that roof....

He is but he sure can ride! We went up across the lake with him. He had never been up there himself so it was a fairly exciting couple days trying to find a way past treeline! Can't wait for next year!

jtilley

Reaction score
What are they doing to the road up there, is it open all the way to the mine? We drove up about 8km just past the bridge unloaded but was way to warm to ride. And couldnt see much.

Top Bottom