Anodizing Parts- Pictures

kidder17

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can someone put up some pictures of parts that they have had anodized and if you want add where you got it done.

I am looking to get the front spindles done when my sled arrives and am just looking to see pictures of the finished product.

Thanks

.....or if anyone has anything they want to add in regards to anodizing feel free to reply

Last edited:

Redturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there a business in toon that does anodizing? I have only found 1 place in the edm area. I have had a lot done over the years, it doesn't seem to stand up like powder coating. But do like the look of it.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there a business in toon that does anodizing? I have only found 1 place in the edm area. I have had a lot done over the years, it doesn't seem to stand up like powder coating. But do like the look of it.

There are lots of places in Edmonton that do it. Talk to Mountain Magic or Specialty on where they get their stuff done and how to prep it. Here's some I had done in Cowtown a couple years ago. https://www.snowandmud.com/arctic-cat-m-series-456/parts-back-73487.html

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where did you have that done in Calgary? Looks good!

Yeah, they look good but still not 100% what I wanted. Alberta Base Coat - I brought the parts in around Oct and barely had them for the first ride in Dec. I can't provide a glowing review, PM me if you want detail. There is enough guys travelling up the QE 2, next time I would get them to a place in Edmonton instead, somewhere that does showcar quality parts.

• Thanks
Reactions: GRD
Top Bottom