Anyone have a source for mid 2000's snowmobile parts?

donnie

Reaction score
Its been a while since I've been on here. Looks like the older sleds or in particular Skidoo Rev chassis are few and far between. I need parts for an 05 Skidoo summit Highmark 1000sdi but cant find anyone that has parts available. Do any of you guys know where I can still find parts for this sled?
Thanks in advance.

Travco28

Reaction score
Dusty Dancer . Or sled recyclers in Dewinton . I have a take off stock pipe and can if you need . But for 800 06

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I Have pieces of one. Or try Alberta Motorsports & salvage

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope your not looking for engine cases, They were high and dry many years ago when a buddy was looking.

We later tested the powers of jb weld and it is impressive if it cures right!

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1631206562849.png
I have used Ken for a few years, he may have parts, He is close to Evansburg...

donnie

Reaction score
I Have pieces of one. Or try Alberta Motorsports & salvage
LOL I have pieces of one too, pieces of the body panels that is. Which is why I need to find some new panels. Do you have any body parts by chance? This thing thought it was a cat or something.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sold the hood and side panels years ago. Might have belly pan bumpers and the inner plastic the side panels attach to.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL I have pieces of one too, pieces of the body panels that is. Which is why I need to find some new panels. Do you have any body parts by chance? This thing thought it was a cat or something.
Do you have all the pieces? If so you can wire weld them. If not, any panels from any RT chassis like a Mach Z will work.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its been a while since I've been on here. Looks like the older sleds or in particular Skidoo Rev chassis are few and far between. I need parts for an 05 Skidoo summit Highmark 1000sdi but cant find anyone that has parts available. Do any of you guys know where I can still find parts for this sled?
Thanks in advance.

donnie

Reaction score
Yea nothing out there for side panels. I might just have to try and wire weld this thing back together but its never the same and I find as soon as you touch a branch or roll on the side, the plastic breaks easier. I've been pondering the idea of coating the inside with fiberglass to add some rigidity. Any of you guys used fiberglass to repair paneling?

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ve done stitches and coat heavy with glue gun glue. Lasted me a few years and was still just as good when I sold that machine.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go talk to the guys over at Industrial Paint and Plastics in Calgary. They sell all kinds of plastic repair stuff and can probably help you out. Maybe you could solvent weld it with DCM (methylene chloride) or something like that.

Top Bottom