amazon light bars

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Which light bars come with a cover? Would like to stay legal in BC

I bought a 20 inch curved rtx for my tractor was not worried about it getting condensation in it as it stays in the heated shop and only see speeds of about 6 mph. I got it for $170 covers included. Never even got to use this old snow blower this season as it never snowed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Which light bars come with a cover? Would like to stay legal in BC

There are now DOT approved light bars available which you dont need covers for, if you have them wired properly through your high beams you will have no problems. Aurora makes a relatively inexpensive one, Rigid has 8" DOT approved light bars which your allowed to run in pairs.

Diamondledinc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are now DOT approved light bars available which you dont need covers for, if you have them wired properly through your high beams you will have no problems. Aurora makes a relatively inexpensive one, Rigid has 8" DOT approved light bars which your allowed to run in pairs.

Which aurora bar? I carry the whole line.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i got a 32 on my dodge a 6 on my sled and 50 on the tractor all off ebay for dirt cheap and have no issues to date

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a 20 inch curved rtx for my tractor was not worried about it getting condensation in it as it stays in the heated shop and only see speeds of about 6 mph. I got it for $170 covers included. Never even got to use this old snow blower this season as it never snowed.

Wow you don't see to many of them big old snow blowers around but they do work great. Still have one on the farm out in Manitoba in the shed that probably won't see use any more. Dad had it mounted on the front of a JD 4020

700WFO

Reaction score
I did my research and decided on the cheaper ones on Amazon. They all claim ratings of IP67, IP68, or IP69, the differences being dust and moisture penetration. With IP67 you can wash it, but don't hit it directly with a pressure washer or the water will get in. Supposedly the IP69 you can blast away at it with a pressure washer and nothing should get in. The price difference from basic to top of the line isn't worth it for me when you can buy ten units for the price of one. The only other factors to consider are the size (wattage) of chips used, 3 or 5 watt and the style of reflector. I put a 32" up front on my SXS and two 4" out back for those times when you decide you might want to turn around at night. They work awesome so far, no issues!

Top Bottom