Alpha Shopping List

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
KandyKane I like your printing it’s really special I’ll cool it on the CR plugs just for you buddy. You really should bring your sled up this winter and come for a ride
Ya got busted on your BS so you make fun of my name and my awesome printing? Too funny. That was a brand new stylus pen too!
Regardless of product, just go through the proper channels and promote as much as you want. I for one would love to see some nifty Alpha products from CR. Criticizing or passive aggressively commenting on other products is not a positive way to promote a product. That approach has the opposite intended effect. It makes you look bad.
Now how bouts we start over.
As for sledding together, your area is for amateurs and we have a different perspective on things. It is unlikely we would get along.

Last edited:

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quite the derailment of the thread here KandyKane, it says that you have been a member of snow and mud since 2015 that’s 4yrs going strong. Good job, some real quality posts you make and thanks for being such a great help to everyone.

I have been a member since 2008 and have been actively promoting local Canadian companies for 11yrs on this site and nobody has ever had an issue until now...Just saying

That’s great that you would like to see some more CR Alpha parts. I usually play a pretty big role in the design and testing of those great products before they are released. I have helped a lot of forum members over the years with install tips, or help deciding what products to put on there sled, and yes purchasing various parts. CR parts and numerous other companies. It’s my passion. My apologies that I have upset the famous kanedog that knows so much about everything snowmobiles.

I think your right we wouldn’t see eye to eye on a few things, or a lot of things so prob best you stay in surrey and keep being a keyboard warrior.

As for the terrain I ride in being amateur. All I can do is laugh cause I’m 100% sure you wouldn’t stand a chance at going into half the places I ride.

Have a great season

How about that fresh start now?

I think it’s snowing

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to dig back several pages but, the spanners from my old 06-11 M sleds that came in the kit all fit my HC shocks like a glove. Probably a part number out there

Great idea Thumper!

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
Quite the derailment of the thread here KandyKane, it says that you have been a member of snow and mud since 2015 that’s 4yrs going strong. Good job, some real quality posts you make and thanks for being such a great help to everyone.

I have been a member since 2008 and have been actively promoting local Canadian companies for 11yrs on this site and nobody has ever had an issue until now...Just saying

That’s great that you would like to see some more CR Alpha parts. I usually play a pretty big role in the design and testing of those great products before they are released. I have helped a lot of forum members over the years with install tips, or help deciding what products to put on there sled, and yes purchasing various parts. CR parts and numerous other companies. It’s my passion. My apologies that I have upset the famous kanedog that knows so much about everything snowmobiles.

I think your right we wouldn’t see eye to eye on a few things, or a lot of things so prob best you stay in surrey and keep being a keyboard warrior.

As for the terrain I ride in being amateur. All I can do is laugh cause I’m 100% sure you wouldn’t stand a chance at going into half the places I ride.

Have a great season

How about that fresh start now?

I think it’s snowing
You are blacklisted from the sled business because of your past actions. Need I say more?
ps-The back shift on your Winder is horrible. Kindly fix this embarrassment oh great one.

Last edited:

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are blacklisted from the sled business because of your past actions. Need I say more?

LMFAO now that’s hilarious blacklisted hey!? Past actions?? Not sure who your getting your info from but sounds like you need a new source

LMLCHEVY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to dig back several pages but, the spanners from my old 06-11 M sleds that came in the kit all fit my HC shocks like a glove. Probably a part number out there

Hey right on thanks. Heading to the dealer tomorrow. I’ll ask them about it.

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The stock scratchers work good till spring, then I used the ski scratchers also. While everyone else was overheating on the trail the Alpha stayed cool. Even without the flap. Ski scratchers are must for any sled IMO.

picture of these?

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
picture of these?
I used the under ski scratchers last year which work great but take a couple minutes to put on. So this year I’m trying the ice storm ski scratchers that I bought from CR racing at the sled show.

Attachments

• 4C9A0B0E-60CF-48F0-83C0-5ED80A93A3F7.jpeg
    4C9A0B0E-60CF-48F0-83C0-5ED80A93A3F7.jpeg
    31.6 KB · Views: 201
  • 7FE22E7B-D98C-4EA5-9ADB-7B8BDDFA215B.png
    7FE22E7B-D98C-4EA5-9ADB-7B8BDDFA215B.png
    351.7 KB · Views: 196

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey guys, kindergarten ended a long time ago. My Ski-Doo is bigger than your Ski-Doo .....ease up or go stand in the corner . Please back on topic or I will have too use my superpowers .

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, kindergarten ended a long time ago. My Ski-Doo is bigger than your Ski-Doo .....ease up or go stand in the corner . Please back on topic or I will have too use my superpowers .

were you wearing your special cape and bandanna while you wrote that?.....lol

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So... I’m going to keep this one simple!
Purchased my chit from Altitude PowerSports
SSI Ti Can
Jaws Pipe & Y pipe (jezuz she has a big hole)
Sooo Jaws NEW pipe is supposed to be real good!
SSI Head .. don’t know specs just bought the damn thing!
SSI/BDX Flash
SSI Clutching
Gearing & Chain
Then some bumper chit
I think I’m going to go with Doo Linq for fuel jug.
Then if I’m not happy with power ... gonna do SSI 900!!
Anyways .. looking forward to the season!

Top Bottom