Alpha Shopping List

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Change Primary clutch, secondary clutch, jack shaft, Can, belt drive, track, drivers, suspension, carbon fibre rear tunnel piece, slp powder pro skis, handlebars, grips, vents, ceramic coat exhaust, klotz oil, pyrometers, and some other secrets. Bahahahaha you nutbar kanedog!

with all those upgrades wouldn’t it be easier to just by a G4.....? :rolleyes:

LMLCHEVY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So went to the sled show and I ended up with an SSI stainless can,BDX front bumper, and a CR rear bumper along with a CR tunnel brace. Didn’t see anything Mountain Addiction there so will have to hit the dealer up for my gas can and bag.

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So went to the sled show and I ended up with an SSI stainless can,BDX front bumper, and a CR rear bumper along with a CR tunnel brace. Didn’t see anything Mountain Addiction there so will have to hit the dealer up for my gas can and bag.

I ran a 12 litre Mountain Addiction can for six years on three differentsleds. Put the Doo setup on my Alpha, way better.

LMLCHEVY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ran a 12 litre Mountain Addiction can for six years on three differentsleds. Put the Doo setup on my Alpha, way better.

Going this route because I already have the rails and thought I had a gas can too but can’t find it. Either way I’m not supporting that French pos company anymore.

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going this route because I already have the rails and thought I had a gas can too but can’t find it. Either way I’m not supporting that French pos company anymore.

I respect that. I may have an old MA can laying around to sell.

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pic of the new CR internal brace, and suspension bracket installed

408ef2911ec9eb66ff1e586522ade224.jpg

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I saw the one in the CR booth and that’s how it was done. Yours?

Thanks for the pic. It’s kinda self explanatory once you look at it with the skid out of the way. Gonna try to get mine done tonight.

Yep you bet! Chad is working on a instructional video that should be up on the you tube account any day for both the bumper and the brace. Any questions don’t ever hesitate to call the shop

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
EZ-Smoke is a sales rep for an aftermarket company.
A sales rep promoting a product or company requires purchasing a Snow and Mud vendor advertising package.
EZ-Smoke is promoting a product and/or company.
Promoting a product/service/company without paying gives an unfair advantage over the vendors that are paying to advertise.

Last edited:

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
EZ-Smoke is a sales rep for an aftermarket company.
A sales rep promoting a product or company requires purchasing a Snow and Mud advertising/sponsorship package.
EZ-Smoke is promoting a product and/or company.
Promoting a product/service/company without paying gives an unfair advantage over the companies that are paying to advertise.

LOL, ok then...

I actually own my own construction company, and don’t work at CR or any aftermarket or dealership anymore. I don’t work in the snowmobile industry at all anymore. Used to for many years but don’t anymore for numerous reasons. I just do it for fun now. I still ride for numerous aftermarket companies, and support them and their products, and can and will continue to give reviews, on products and help members purchase products that support me. I’m not doing anything wrong by stating to call a shop and posting a pic of my sled and telling a member to call a shop if they have questions.

That’s funny

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
KandyKane I like your printing it’s really special I’ll cool it on the CR plugs just for you buddy. You really should bring your sled up this winter and come for a ride

Top Bottom