All Red Deer Area riders

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have just started a Red Deer group in the Social Groups area of the site, with the idea being it will be eaiser to hook up with local members for day rides and the like. Check it out, sign up

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 169

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great idea.
I hope people post their rides so that I can get more riding done.

grizzley1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds good to me. Work in dam oil patch thou and is hard to get away some times but if at home deffinitly interested

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That is a great idea,nice graffics too LOL! Just make sure the suds get taken care of after the ride.
catmando!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone riding oct 8-9-10-11 in the west country. going to head to cache creek area west of caroline

Last edited:

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is this only Qaud guys OR sledders aswell????? I dont Qaud but put 43 days of mountain riding in last season and 90% of that I travelled from RD alone and met peeps at the hill......

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is this only Qaud guys OR sledders aswell????? I dont Qaud but put 43 days of mountain riding in last season and 90% of that I travelled from RD alone and met peeps at the hill......

Soap helps the ride alone thing. JK. I hear ya, everybody I know has the biggest and baddest toys, but when it comes time to get out and use them, nobody can make it, or they're busy, or some other jackazz excuse.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

the question is which side of the hill? :d

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Either or, I've hooked up with both from on here and always have a full truck so join up:beer:

Oh now I see you've already signed up, Welcome aboard

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
do i still have to pay to play?

friggin stuck terex''''s:d:d:d

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
do i still have to pay to play?

friggin stuck terex''''s:d:d:d

Buddy you always get a free pass:d
You heading out next weekend? I'm back to work tomorrow and doing 4-5 extra days this month covering some of my partners shifts but would like to get out for a day ride, once I know exact days.

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Soap helps the ride alone thing. JK. I hear ya, everybody I know has the biggest and baddest toys, but when it comes time to get out and use them, nobody can make it, or they're busy, or some other jackazz excuse.

I hear ya thats why i just started going on my own got sick of asking peeps to go so I just met up with my riding buddys from the north counrty we met is Vale, or Blue river and ride........

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear ya thats why i just started going on my own got sick of asking peeps to go so I just met up with my riding buddys from the north counrty we met is Vale, or Blue river and ride........

well you go by so friggin fast your coming back down as we are only 1/2 way up.

friggin turbo's:d

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
will oct 15 be the first official meet and great of the red deer area suds riders? is there a secret handshake yet?

Top Bottom