Alberta Drivers

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been that guy. The shame...

You better hang your head low....lol...phew my kids are long gone..so i'm safe from the minivan thing. Anyhow, no way in hell i'ed ever drive a minivan. Give me a 1970s VW van, i'll take one of them first. Slow but COOL man.

Last edited:

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you lot sound like a bunch of redneck americans ...

ever been to europe? french hate the britsh drivers ... well ... the britsh in general
everyone hates the italian drivers
then the germans
the polish
and everyone for no particular reason

in new zealand its north island v's south island
in oz its victoria v's new south wales v's queensland

in us of a it dem damn texans ...

just remember ...

don't become a cranky old man ...

BRRAAAAP !!!

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From this thread I can tell everyone is perfect and everyone else is a dip chit, everyone is right and everyone else is wrong, and everyone is whining about everyone whining. For a moment there I was a little confused but totally get it now. I still think Im the best driver.

SIRsleeper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok I might not drive perfect but I don't go jacking up my truck and make it as loud as possible... I'd have to agree we've found a common denominator!! Rollin' coal was never cool in my books. It's too heat bag. Give me the quiet sleeper truck any day so the cops don't watch my every move. Saw a straight piped white dodge today at WEM, driver in white sunglasses and wife beater reving the truck in the parkade every 10 feet... We weren't staring at him for being cool!! You guys in BC only have to deal with these douches on a temporary basis, we live with em every day!!!

As for the washer fluid, might have been accidental but if you would have seen him cut me off twice before you'd agree maybe it was on purpose. My bad, lesson learnt, I shoulda backed off the first time I got cut off.

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As for the washer fluid, might have been accidental but if you would have seen him cut me off twice before you'd agree maybe it was on purpose. My bad, lesson learnt, I shoulda backed off the first time I got cut off.
Maybe include the being cut off twice already by the same guy part in the story next time. Context is always helpful.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think im gonna mod my windshield washers so they fire sideways into traffic instead of at my winshield...lol

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you lot sound like a bunch of redneck americans ...

ever been to europe? french hate the britsh drivers ... well ... the britsh in general
everyone hates the italian drivers
then the germans
the polish
and everyone for no particular reason

in new zealand its north island v's south island
in oz its victoria v's new south wales v's queensland

in us of a it dem damn texans ...

just remember ...

don't become a cranky old man ...

BRRAAAAP !!!

Whats wrong with redneck Americans?

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No....I'm just talking about Tex. HAHAHA

Yep, you could drop him in "Rkinsaw" and he would fit right in.

I just got back from MT, the fine examples of douche behavior did have R/W plates. Parked in the no parking area at the launch, hauling your dick out and pissing off the front of daddy's 100K wake boat 50 yds from the public beach etc. Buddy of mine from BigFork was wondering WTF is wrong with us up here.

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The redneck Americans created the wealth for the USA, its the middle class who are dumb dumb dumb.
I would say we (albertains) are as big of rednecks as anyone out there.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is there not a saying out there

let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

we may want to see all the perfect drivers driving records, and i can't imagine anyone not pulling donuts and trying to lay rubber.

man i'm glad i'm not perfect.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is there not a saying out there

let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

we may want to see all the perfect drivers driving records, and i can't imagine anyone not pulling donuts and trying to lay rubber.

man i'm glad i'm not perfect.

Imdooin is available every Sunday for sermons....

Top Bottom