Air Brushing Sled hoods

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am looking at getting my hood on my sled air brushed and not sure where to go. Does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations on who I should go to.

Thanks for the help

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bakerboyz does nice work in your area.

I can paint your hood if you're in Calgary.

m7mod

Reaction score
joeys place in edmonton is the best place anywhere in alberta trust me i will post a pic

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bakerboyz does nice work in your area.

I can paint your hood if you're in Calgary.

Were these guys always called this or did they used to be Bad boys Design? I saw a truck in Sherwood Park last summer that had the best blue flames I have ever seen with a Jessica Rabbit painted on the tailgate - the hood was amazing and it was Bad Boyz Design - Same guys?

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am looking at getting my hood on my sled air brushed and not sure where to go. Does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations on who I should go to.

Thanks for the help

I'm looking at doing my Kingcat hood to, PM me if you find someone that does good work.

Bakerboyz

Reaction score
Website
www.bakerboyz.net
Hi all my name is Shane I own Baker Boyz in Edmonton.I read all the posts and want to shed a little light.
There is a tonne of great airbrushers out there but almost all the shops that were mentioned dont have an airbrush artist working there.There are a couple shops like myself that do everything from start to finish ie... Jus Cuz,Mitch is a great guy also.Paul and Mikes,Joeys,Cougar and so on all hire in the artist.Who is Dave Thomas.
And yes we did that blue S10 but we have always been Baker Boyz.
Also if you do hire an artist to do the work make sure that they have some knowlege of prepping and painting.I have seen alot of jobs done by other artists that the paint was peeling and bubbling simply because they had no real experience.

beeonaplug

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.highcountrytrailrides.ca.
What kind of design are you looking for on you hood? Lots of guys do good artwork airbrushing but their style doesn't appeal to everyone (like mine). Make sure you look at lots of the painters other work before deciding. Also lots of people can airbrush but do they have the knowledge or experience to make sure the paint adheres properly. Just a suggestion.

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi all my name is Shane I own Baker Boyz in Edmonton.I read all the posts and want to shed a little light.
There is a tonne of great airbrushers out there but almost all the shops that were mentioned dont have an airbrush artist working there.There are a couple shops like myself that do everything from start to finish ie... Jus Cuz,Mitch is a great guy also.Paul and Mikes,Joeys,Cougar and so on all hire in the artist.Who is Dave Thomas.
And yes we did that blue S10 but we have always been Baker Boyz.
Also if you do hire an artist to do the work make sure that they have some knowlege of prepping and painting.I have seen alot of jobs done by other artists that the paint was peeling and bubbling simply because they had no real experience.
Shane....how are you bud. Comin by the shop for some more of those paint containers...god to see you on here. Mark.

newf1000

Reaction score
Hey guys, Theres a friend of mine who just moved to the city and does really nice work. He has done sled parts in the past and seem to be trouble free. You can e-mail him at Kodysams@live.com

Top Bottom