AC and Yamaha partnership?

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You think financial support for Bombardier only started after the 2003 transfer?

Did not mean to muck with this thread, but people on the first page just shoot from the hip with A/C closing.

Sorry
When you bust up a corporation, you sell off the profitable divisions....the unprofitable divisions aren't worth anything. If you block Imdooin', you can get rid of a lot of posts that may be offensive to you. Maybe start a BRP sucks thread....if it'll make you feel better.

Now....AC sharing tech with Yammy....

Last edited:

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who knows ac has always had someone else build their engines, I honestly hope yamaha doesn't go away from 4stroke just lighten it up so you can bend it like the others. If it was 450lb with the 240hp puts it out of everyone elses league. JMO

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I seriously hope the summit XM is a huge flop just to shut the french loving BRP peeps up. All the sleds are good now......... thats a fact but its that arrogance of the doo peeps that is just getting annoying as S*IT. According to the DOO faithful they can do no wrong and never have done no wrong....... yet I seem to remeber when the 08 xp come out every second one had clutching and crank problems. This thread was about cat and yamaha maybe partnering but the DOO queers turned it into a " DOO is the best..... nah nah na boo boo..... why even try to compete your going out of buisiness because of us haha" thread right off the bat........ just shut up and keep on topic.

Last edited by a moderator:

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didnt really sound like a "partnership" for what i read but maybe a licensing agreement. Basically cat paying a smaLLER sum to gather DI technology to compete or comply instead of the huge engineering/r&d to build their own,,,,thats my take anyway

ned

Reaction score
I seriously hope the summit XM is a huge flop ......

Exactly my opinion too buddy.more and more people are finally starting to say something.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I seriously hope the summit XM is a huge ....... just shut up and keep on topic.
Well...since the thread has turned into a mess anyways according to you, maybe just quote the post where a "Doo queer" said anything remotely close to "Doo is the best"....I didn't see it.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well...since the thread has turned into a mess anyways according to you, maybe just quote the post where a "Doo queer" said anything remotely close to "Doo is the best"....I didn't see it.
Ya know he prob cant but its obvious its a general "feeling" on anything unrelated to brp that the doo $hit splatter aint far behind just to make sure they re heard. I swear the doo crew is made up of crazy manipulatin mindfawk x gf's. Theyre so implanted in snowandmud that even wen they havent said or done anythin its in guys pyschy to get defensive cause they know its comin lol

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya just turn the other cheek and don't reply. If you really want to get them be there to tow the BRP home. Or one better break the trail up the mountain for them that hurts even more. LOL I know Yamahas don't go in the mountains Bwahahaha

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I seriously hope the summit XM is a huge flop........ just shut up and keep on topic.[ Exactly my opinion too buddy.more and more people are finally starting to say something.

ya thatll show em! LMFAO. stand up for your internet rights! get real

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
still waiting...i also could not find? hmmm
Its right here, clear as mud
Ya know he prob cant but its obvious its a general "feeling" on anything unrelated to brp that the doo $hit splatter aint far behind just to make sure they re heard. I swear the doo crew is made up of crazy manipulatin mindfawk x gf's. Theyre so implanted in snowandmud that even wen they havent said or done anythin its in guys pyschy to get defensive cause they know its comin lol

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its right here, clear as mud

roger that

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hasn't been said yet but I bet if I didn't say something that in one or two more pages this thread would have shifted that way as every other thread about a cat does. Ive never heard of a more arragant group of sledders as the DOO Queers on this site. They seem to be the only guys that can't say that all the manufacturers make a good product.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe thats your life sitting drinking at a computer waiting to bash another non doo thread, however mine is not. The thread starts as a link to an article about cat and yamaha and within a few posts its about doo. Its like they are all so insecure about what they ride that they have to keep reassuring themselves that they have made the right choice.......

not one mention of an xm in this thread. not one mention of skidoo being the best in this thread. put down the bottle next time you get on the keyboard.

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hopefully it will be a contender didnt the e-tek technology come from a marine engine to?? Turned out great for them i dont know of one guy that isint happy with that motor.....lets hope cat has the same luck with the same idea

See it quite often where there's isolated dealerships that are good compared to their competition. Couple years ago, everyone around Cranbrook seemed to be on Cats, while everyone around Golden were on Doo's.

Probably because we've got a Cat dealer....haven't had a Doo dealer for quite a while now.

Us canadians like to support these pricks with our tax dollars..................nice!

Government support for Bombardier under scrutiny

"Bombardier Inc." and "BRP" (Bombardier Recreational Products) are different companies. In 2003, Bombardier Inc. sold its Recreational Products Division to a group of investors: Bain Capital (50%), Bombardier Family (35%) and Caisse de Dépôt & Placements du Québec (15%).
Just quoting all the posts that have a mention of Etec, BRP, or Doo.

So far, all informative posts, that are not bashing. Just saying.

I'll go quote the rest now.

Top Bottom