AC and Yamaha partnership?

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You think financial support for Bombardier only started after the 2003 transfer?

Did not mean to muck with this thread, but people on the first page just shoot from the hip with A/C closing.

Sorry

I seriously hope the summit XM is a huge flop just to shut the french........ just shut up and keep on topic.

:pop2:I owned an 08 XP once

Well...since the thread has turned into a mess anyways according to you, maybe just quote the post where a "Doo queer" said anything remotely close to "Doo is the best"....I didn't see it.

Ya know he prob cant but its obvious its a general "feeling" on anything unrelated to brp that the doo $hit splatter aint far behind just to make sure they re heard. I swear the doo crew is made up of crazy manipulatin mindfawk x gf's. Theyre so implanted in snowandmud that even wen they havent said or done anythin its in guys pyschy to get defensive cause they know its comin lol
More posts with BRP, Doo, or Bombardier mentioned.....

Last edited by a moderator:

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hasn't been said yet but I bet if I didn't say something that in one or two more pages this thread would have shifted that way as every other thread about a cat does. Ive never heard of a more arragant group of sledders as the DOO Queers on this site. They seem to be the only guys that can't say that all the manufacturers make a good product.

Oh oh.......someone is out of midol.

Skidoo is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..........figured I might as well give you something to whine about.

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not one mention of an xm in this thread. not one mention of skidoo being the best in this thread. put down the bottle next time you get on the keyboard.

Hasn't been said yet but I bet if I didn't say something that in one or two more pages this thread would have shifted that way as every other thread about a cat does. Ive never heard of a more arragant group of sledders as the DOO Queers on this site. They seem to be the only guys that can't say that all the manufacturers make a good product.

Im just gonna sit here and drink my doolaid...

Maybe thats your life sitting drinking at a computer waiting to bash another non doo thread, however mine is not. The thread starts as a link to an article about cat and yamaha and within a few posts its about doo. Its like they are all so insecure about what they ride that they have to keep reassuring themselves that they have made the right choice.......

All new sleds are great, and all new sleds are junk. Choose what you want to ride, and enjoy it. Without brand bashing, it would be a pretty boring place.

If you don't like it, go knit yourself a sweater or something.

linksys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, there it goes.....another thread gone to sh*t because of Maxwell and his doolaide cronies.....:mmph:

Surprised?.....NO

Saddened at the direction this website is going?.....YES!:sad:

Ron, you built a fantastic site, full of a lot of great members who bring valuable information to the table - Thank You!.......but........there seems to be a growing group of members who insist on ruining any good threads that do not seem to follow their agenda...

There are many "doo" topics that seem to go on without anyone chiming in with their doo bashing....

But, as soon as there is a "non-doo" thread started.....the dooaide crew....and everyone knows who these guys are, seem to think we need to remember that skidoo makes a product also....like wtf??

Why is this constant thread ruining allowed??

This website used to be "the place" to go for sledding information.....not so much anymore....where do we go now?

Hey, there is a time for hosing around and I love a great banter thread where we go after each other.....but.....does it have to happen on each and every "non-doo" thread???

Sometimes, once in a while, let's grow up.....maybe allow a good topic to stay just that....a good topic.

Maxwell (and his doolaide drinkin groupies :Cool9::Cool9::Cool9:), we know doo makes a sled....but do we need to hear this from you and yours on every thread??

Please allow some threads to be "non-doo"! Please ask yourself in these "non-doo" threads.."do I have any value to add to the people involved in thread?" If you don't....then STFU!

Getting a little disgusted.....saddened at the direction the management have allowed this website to spiral out of control....starting to become a bit of a train wreck

And, I am ready for the bashing I may receive on this....bring it on...I am a big boy.....just getting tired of the bullch!t

Do the yammy guys and the Cat & Polaris guys need to start wrecking all the doo threads??/ What would that prove?? Do we have to stoop to that level?

I hope not....

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Well, there it goes.....another thread gone to sh*t because of Maxwell and his doolaide cronies.....:mmph:

Surprised?.....NO

Ron, you built a fantastic site, full of a lot of great members who bring valuable information to the table - Thank You!.......but........there seems to be a growing group of members who insist on ruining any good threads that do not seem to follow their agenda...

There are many "doo" topics that seem to go on without anyone chiming in with their doo bashing....

But, as soon as there is a "non-doo" thread started.....the dooaide crew....and everyone knows who these guys are, seem to think we need to remember that skidoo makes a product also....like wtf??

This website used to be "the place" to go for sledding information.....not so much anymore....where do we go now?

Hey, there is a time for hosing around and I love a great banter thread where we go after each other.....but.....does it have to happen on each and every "non-doo" thread???

Sometimes, once in a while, let's grow up.....maybe allow a good topic to stay just that....a good topic.

Maxwell (and his doolaide drinkin groupies :Cool9::Cool9::Cool9:), we know doo makes a sled....but do we need to hear this from you and yours on every thread??

Please allow some threads to be "non-doo"! Please ask yourself in these "non-doo" threads.."do I have any value to add to the people involved in thread?" If you don't....then STFU!

Getting a little disgusted.....saddened at the direction the management have allowed this website to spiral out of control....starting to become a bit of a train wreck

And, I am ready for the bashing I may receive on this....bring it on...I am a big boy.....just getting tired of the bullch!t

Do the yammy guys and the Cat & Polaris guys need to start wrecking all the doo threads??/ What would that prove?? Do we have to stoop to that level?

I hope not....
Were were you in 08 lol... It was ALL Doo bashing! That being said I was just kidding around.. But I respect what you said and ya your right I didn't have to do that! Just a little humor and fun sorry about that!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Surprised?.....NO

I hope not....

Your just as drunk as the other guy I never posted one thing about a skidoo. I was actually interested on what this thread was about until you 3 derailed jt. Maybe read the thread before involving me in this. I have nothing to do with it until my name was brought up for no good reason.

So back on topic. What do these 2 have that they can share I don't really understand? They both have a good 4 stroke motor and Yamaha has no interest in 2 stroke ?

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
...but Yamaha owns some DFI technology...plus, they still make 2 stroke dirt bikes...so they're not out of the 2 stroke game yet.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
...but Yamaha owns some DFI technology...plus, they still make 2 stroke dirt bikes...so they're not out of the 2 stroke game yet.

Wasn't Yammy's plan to be completely out of the 2 smoke game by like 2015 or something though? They also still make 2 stroke outboards. "Someone" :D could probably verify but I didn't think it was too far off that they were going to be full 4 stroke line up.

Maybe Yammy is looking to develop a boosted 4 stroke motor for the outboard market to replace their 150-200 HP 2 stroke outboards - would be a great swap with no market competition. Cat's 4 stroke boost tech for Yammy's 2 stroke DI.

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wait till the all new 2015 Kubota sled comes out with its trail, mountain riding attachments. 15 minutes and you can convert your seld to the area you will be riding in. It's going to be to the the most flicakble sled yet and have the most torque of any sled with it's high output turbo diesel (which just happens to be turbo charged AND super charged.) AC and Yamaha are joining forces to get ready for the epic battle that Kubota will be bringing to the market. Oh and another cool feature of the Kubota is it's self recovery system, not that you will ever need it. But should you get into a bowl that you can't get out of simply remove the attachable skies and extend, hook up to the vertical drive system and you fly the sucker out like a helicopter!!!!

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wait till the all new 2015 Kubota sled comes out with its trail, mountain riding attachments. 15 minutes and you can convert your seld to the area you will be riding in. It's going to be to the the most flicakble sled yet and have the most torque of any sled with it's high output turbo diesel (which just happens to be turbo charged AND super charged.) AC and Yamaha are joining forces to get ready for the epic battle that Kubota will be bringing to the market. Oh and another cool feature of the Kubota is it's self recovery system, not that you will ever need it. But should you get into a bowl that you can't get out of simply remove the attachable skies and extend, hook up to the vertical drive system and you fly the sucker out like a helicopter!!!!
So THAT'S what smokin' ganja before breakfast does....hahaha.

barleyfarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe they think it's cheaper than getting caught for patent infringement!Yamaha I think is the only one who hasn't been sued yet!

1970gto

Reaction score
Where this all started and will end is when AC put a Yamaha engine in a Z120 and then painted it blue and put a Yamaha decal on it for a hundred bucks less than a Cat. Thats what I think anyway.

Top Bottom