A LOT of XM T3 174's for sale….

tater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good friend of mine paid $14400 for his t3 in canada so not that good deal at $14k American...

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good friend of mine paid $14400 for his t3 in canada so not that good deal at $14k American...

HOW DARE YOU POST THIS!!!! What kind of person is your friend? Daring to save himself a little money? He needs to go to a cool dealership and pay full retail if he wants to get the proper buying experience.

tater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be careful you will be beat up and banned talking like this. Lol
You know what forum you are posting on?
I know. When I posted I bought new xm154 for $10500 I thought I was gonna be crucified. Funny thing is I thought I would be praised for switching from a Cat... Who knew.

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a guy in Norway who bought a 2011 Freeride and he said he paid the equivalant of 29,000 US dollars.....even the BRP ETec Lynx was selling for 27,000 USD..........dont know what they are now but kinda make the Canadian pricing not so bad........

BRP charging a premium to its own Canadian customers is what kills me. And the cdn dealers that aren't interested in closing the gap when a guy can go to the states and save a pile of money can suck eggs.

154 XM

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All new sleds will be $16000 plus in Canada l soon enough regardless of brand.

Just as I could buy a vehicle South of the boarder but don't I won't buy a sled or any other toy like a RV trailer South of the boarder and there is some real savings there because there always seems to be something that happens that would have made more sense to buy in Canada. That's my choice and I wouldn't knock on a guy because he saved a few bucks to buy elsewhere.

Maybe BRP should move its production to Mexico so Canadians don't have to complain about the cost of a Canadian product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

347strokin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BRP charging a premium to its own Canadian customers is what kills me. And the cdn dealers that aren't interested in closing the gap when a guy can go to the states and save a pile of money can suck eggs.

154 XM

I agree. There's no reason we should pay more for a sled that's built in our own country. I'm sure if they moved production elsewhere, we'd still be paying even more for them as Canadians.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can understand the USA/Canada price difference when the dollar is low, but when it was even steven the higher price in Canada was total BS

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So the T3 sellers trying to get as much for them as they can before the release of the 16's come out in few days ! Come on BRP - make me wanna snowcheck !

Top Bottom