A few pics of Allen Creek last weekend

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A little late but just for interests sake here are a couple of shots of the conditions :beer::cool:

Attachments

• IMGA0323.JPG
    IMGA0323.JPG
    117 KB · Views: 47
  • IMGA0324.JPG
    IMGA0324.JPG
    122.4 KB · Views: 42
  • IMGA0327.JPG
    IMGA0327.JPG
    118.2 KB · Views: 42

SLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks good. Hopefully it snows this week. First ride next weekend, going there to finish my Avy course and get a day in riding.

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OMGGGG I have to wait 2 more weeks to go sledding. But I'm going for 4 days? Anyone want to bring me next weekend? :d

Sure JR Highmark. get down to calgary on the greyhound and ill pick u up. well go to umm golden then i ship u purolator back up to ed... this can be intresting!:beer:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not my sled. not sure whos it was. just came across it dead (turbo yamaha) and just as we were coming over the hill we almost got smoked by the helicopter LOL. he had a really hard time lifting that tank.

heres a vid he tryed to get it off the ground for a good 4 minuts. looked like he was going to crash the chopper was spwinging around so much.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shhQfy-0AkU[/YOUTUBE]

SLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just so you know, at higher elevations the heli's have a tough time doing a straight lift, and they actually try to get the sled just off the ground so they can "fly away" to gain lift in the thin air. Got the info from a pilot last year, he was telling me that a full tank of fuel on the sled can sometimes make the difference. They all break but guess which brand gets the frequent flyer award, LOL
You know you really Doo know the answer:d:d:d

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just so you know, at higher elevations the heli's have a tough time doing a straight lift, and they actually try to get the sled just off the ground so they can "fly away" to gain lift in the thin air. Got the info from a pilot last year, he was telling me that a full tank of fuel on the sled can sometimes make the difference. They all break but guess which brand gets the frequent flyer award, LOL

LOL helicopter rides for my doo crew = 0

ps i was just joking about the yamaha lol.

the sled had to have 150lbs of extra ice buildup on it also.

tollen77

Reaction score

Doo's get the frequent flyer miles cause there's as many skidoos out on the hill as there is the other three brands combined!

Show me the miles per sled sold and I'll show you the real frequent flyer. Might be Doo, might be someone else (my money is on Polaris).

Top Bottom