A Day To Remember!

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Today is Remembrance Day, let us all take a moment and remember those who fought and died for this great country. Remember those who are still out fighting today for our country! May they make it home safe to their families. The day means a lot to me, I had a grandfather that landed on Juno, and fought in Europe for the following year. He made it home to his wife, and child raise a large farm family 6 sons and now 23 grand kids, and now 12 great grand kids. He was a big part of my life whether teaching me things about farming, and later showing me how to play golf. This is my story and my way of remembering all who serviced because I am proud of my grandfather, and those who fought beside him!...Lets us remember!

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
thank you to those who served, and serve to protect the wayof life we all enjoy, my hats off to all of you

Attachments

• remembrance-poppy.jpg
    remembrance-poppy.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 49

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
My grandfather was a radar man on a ship among other duties in WWII. He made it home to have 5 children, 9 grandchildren and 10 great grandchildren so far. He passed on a few years back and I still miss him every day. RIP Grandpa Aitken. Thank you to all our former and current service men and women.

Jan

Last edited:

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes an excellent thread..... Let us never forget those that paid the ultimate sacrafice for our freedoms, and those that are still serving there country today..

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Such a short time ago and already some groups trying to make a mockery and disrespect of it. Never forget

Top Bottom