2024 Arctic Cat Catalyst

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Someone do the math lol. We need to get to the bottom of this.

1000011303.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NO, but I can't imaging paying 30k for only 170-180hp cookie cutter either and thinking it's good hahaha.
Then pay more for a custom sled with no warranty? That’s just smart business isn’t it? The manufacturers albeit still overpriced are building good stuff right now other than exploding clutches, failed fuel pumps and broken chain cases. Lol

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Then pay more for a custom sled with no warranty? That’s just smart business isn’t it? The manufacturers albeit still overpriced are building good stuff right now other than exploding clutches, failed fuel pumps and broken chain cases. Lol
Who said pay more, thats a figment of one imagination now days. There was a time though that was true.
Plus what does business have anything to do with sleds, just simply buying a sled is bad business if thats the case. Its one of the biggest waste of money if you look at it that way.
Its all about entertainment and fun, you put a price on that. fair enough.
My SW cost less then 30k is 45lbs heavier and will eat any of the new turbos all day long.
Guess what I can build another one for the same.

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who said pay more, thats a figment of one imagination now days. There was a time though that was true.
Plus what does business have anything to do with sleds, just simply buying a sled is bad business if thats the case. Its one of the biggest waste of money if you look at it that way.
Its all about entertainment and fun, you put a price on that. fair enough.
My SW cost less then 30k is 45lbs heavier and will eat any of the new turbos all day long.
Guess what I can build another one for the same.
Oh I’m sorry. I thought we were talking about new iron, not vintage iron.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Call it what ever, they are still kings out there.
Got a customer just purchased a 2019 SW with 900km on it. He's currently on a 2022 turbo Doo LOL.
Paid 10k and we are going to redo it, his budget is the price of a new replacement sled for himself he tells me.
Parts are all ordered, once done he will be invested in around 20-21k total.
Full Ice age upgrade, MCX 250 with 200ft/torque, belt drive, CR shorten tunnel and bumpers and hood plus more. Will be around 575-580lbs RTR.
Because you don't like it, it doesn't mean its not an option for some.
BTW, nothing out dated about it.
Stock is stock, suitable for the masses, I get that, but not everyone.
Hell I now ride a stocker LOL, lightest in its class hahaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a buddy that’s paying 1500 to get his factory vintage 22 turbo hauled out of the mountains this weekend.
It’s weird we used to run a few aftermarket turbos back in between 2010-2015 and actually had less wrecked trips than the factory ones now in our group. They weren’t as nice to drive
Though.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a buddy that’s paying 1500 to get his factory vintage 22 turbo hauled out of the mountains this weekend.
It’s weird we used to run a few aftermarket turbos back in between 2010-2015 and actually had less wrecked trips than the factory ones now in our group. They weren’t as nice to drive
Though.
Luckily he has warranty. Not so lucky for the aftermarket boosted sleds

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a buddy with a 23 154 turbo R and a 23 boost 155. He demoed the 600 Catalyst and said it handled night and day better than either the doo or poo and didn't have the issues he didn't like on his 19 Alpha. He snowchecked an 858 and is selling the G5.
He is one smart guy!!!!

Top Bottom