2023 snowchecks

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awwwh….look at those little yellow retards.
All jacked up on froggy goggles and
french mustArD
Must b that big prego side panel that’s got them goin…
Poor engineering..too the MAX!!!!
1673582229870.gif

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bunch of butt hurt doolaiders feeling a whole lot threatened trying to defend there NA with a turbo. Face it you just got a little one, go back to your Doo Corner and blow each other there. See a lot of Doo crying where it don't belong.

Useless thread wreckers, no wonder no one wants to take part on site.

Well done mods on controlling Ron's site. Looks good on Doo.

Last edited:

powpounder

Reaction score
Bunch of butt hurt doolaiders feeling a whole lot threatened trying to defend there NA with a turbo. Face it you just got a little one, go back to your Doo Corner and blow each other there. See a lot of Doo crying where it don't belong.

Useless thread wreckers, no wonder no one wants to take part on site.

Well done mods on controlling Ron's site. Looks good on Doo.
Mods to busy this evening babysitting and deleting posts on Muskoka Freerider thread😂. Gonna need “fact checkers” soon here just like on other social media sites. Lol

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Mods to busy this evening babysitting and deleting posts on Muskoka Freerider thread😂. Gonna need “fact checkers” soon here just like on other social media sites. Lol
I only deleted the ones that should never have been posted there, 1 member calling another out in a bad way, No place in any thread. Some toy around a bit but this was a bit much.

Back to the snowchecks.
That Tfly's sled looks sweet. Im not a blue guy but that is one sharp ride.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should be pretty good power to weight ratio. Especially for guys that ride mid mountain. (tree's)

Light sled, so should beable to throw it around jumping too.

I haven't got a single day in yet this season. Be fun to get out and try the new stuff out here soon.

Last edited:

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You don’t think the 30lbs weight difference and instant power of the 900 makes it superior at lower elevations? In Colorado obviously the turbo will whip the 9r but in revelstoke at 3000-6500ft the 9r is the sled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You don’t think the 30lbs weight difference and instant power of the 900 makes it superior at lower elevations? In Colorado obviously the turbo will whip the 9r but in revelstoke at 3000-6500ft the 9r is the sled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All the this sled is better than that sled chit is dependant on what the rider wants out of the sled. If you want to creep along thru the trees on your side panels you likely don’t want/need a turbo. If you like riding open areas and doing some climbing then something with boost is likely gonna be your jam. Most good tree riders could take a 2010 M8 162 and kick my ass in the steep technical stuff. So I stay out of that crap and go find the old guy terrain. There’s something out there for everyone, flange up a sled that suits you and go have some fun.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All the this sled is better than that sled chit is dependant on what the rider wants out of the sled. If you want to creep along thru the trees on your side panels you likely don’t want/need a turbo. If you like riding open areas and doing some climbing then something with boost is likely gonna be your jam. Most good tree riders could take a 2010 M8 162 and kick my ass in the steep technical stuff. So I stay out of that crap and go find the old guy terrain. There’s something out there for everyone, flange up a sled that suits you and go have some fun.

Funny its the polaris guy you decided to lecture....lol

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m sorry u feel like that baby in ur last post “snowflake”!!!
Yo mama got som Milk comin for ya…as soon as she’s done with ME 🐈

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Funny its the polaris guy you decided to lecture....lol
Not a lecture at all; just my observations that there Is no one type or brand of sled that can be claimed “the best” because nobody knows what anyone else’s preferences are.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's my thoughts on the Polaris snowchecks. My sled is a 2021 RMK so I am back to thinking its maybe time to snowcheck a new one. My buddy was in Lethbridge yesterday and that dealer has 3 sleds that are similar to what my buddy ordered last March but yet to receive his. Total CRAP!!!. Back in the day snowchecks were sent to the dealers FIRST NOT LAST.... I feel the dealers should not get their floor models until at least the snowchecks are built and on a truck to the dealers. I remember my first snowcheck came in August and the dealer in the pass wanted me to come pick it up. I know lots guys that are still waitng for their Polaris snowchecks. Everything gets blamed on covid including the price increases. Even though the conditions are not that great there has been some excellent days out there. anyways I will quit my whining and go grab a coffee.

Last edited:

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's my thoughts on the Polaris snowchecks. My sled is a 2021 RMK so I am back to thinking its maybe time to snowcheck a new one. My buddy was in Lethbridge yesterday and that dealer has 3 sleds that are similar to what my buddy ordered last March but yet to receive his. Total CRAP!!!. Back in the day snowchecks were sent to the dealers FIRST NOT LAST.... I feel the dealers should not get their floor models until at least the snowchecks are built and on a truck to the dealers. I remember my first snowcheck came in August and the dealer in the pass wanted me to come pick it up. I know lots guys that are still waitng for their Polaris snowchecks. Everything gets blamed on covid including the price increases. Even though the conditions are not that great there has been some excellent days out there. anyways I will quit my whining and go grab a coffee.

Get the 7s screen. It’s a game changer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom