3.25 track

gedakbx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep the 2.75 will show wear and tear forsure. If you have split or cut lugs Gorilla glue impact does a good job of holding them together.

cdnredneck_t3

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
East of the Rockies and west of the rest.
375 miles on my 9Rr 3.25 155. A mix of road Riding and stumps/rocks. I keep it below 50mph on the trail. I'm surprised how well it is holding up. I hit a bolder full pin hard enough it jumped the sled up and sideways enough my knee broke the toe hook frame and track is fine.

line8

Reaction score
I need to get my 2.7 off. I think I’m now leaning toward this 3.25. I thought I would get the M700 for the toughness, but it’s looking like there’s some toughness built into the series 9. I’ll have to look a little more into the small amount of grinding on the cooler. I thought I read somewhere it really isn’t necessary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
375 miles on my 9Rr 3.25 155. A mix of road Riding and stumps/rocks. I keep it below 50mph on the trail. I'm surprised how well it is holding up. I hit a bolder full pin hard enough it jumped the sled up and sideways enough my knee broke the toe hook frame and track is fine.
You can probably get a warranty toe hook frame. Ask your dealer, tell them it broke while you were riding.

Top Bottom