Canada to ban all ICE vehicles by 2035

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you really think they know what they are doing? That is giving them way too much credit.
They'll claim incompetence to avoid the noose. Why do you think they put senile biden in charge? When ch!t hits the fan they'll claim alzheimers.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the Liberals were to be taken seriously they would be investing in the electricals grids across the country way before mentioning anything about discontinuing ICE's.

This shows how ignorant they really are.
Bingo

Sent from my SM-G991W using Tapatalk

fj40

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At this point, it doesn’t matter liberal or conservative. Unless we’re all willing to burn it down….. we’re fawked. The writings on the wall. I have no proof, but I see it.
Burn it down
Than what you in charge?

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to be awesome when the grid fails. And people with the electric cars can't go places. I'm kinda looking forward to all that. I'm thinking a few years after 2035 when it's all gone to hell. They'll bring back the Internal combustion engine.
Telling them it's not a good idea to force all electric like that will never work.
Let it fail. And laugh at all that bought into it.
Just my thoughts.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a few battery power"ed hand helded grinders that i can bolt them onto my wheels ...

Press-too,,, e-truck ...

Lifes simple that way...

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They wouldnt let me climb the ranks, they control the gate to the system. They choose who can move up and who does not. You havent figured that out yet?

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Burn it down
Than what you in charge?
Torching. Let’s go.
Politics is Not me. I wouldn’t be very tactful as a politician. When I get frustrated, I use words like fawk. Gay. Homo. Etc. you get the point. But how PP helps. To Put hope in some Clark Kent looking guy who took off his glasses last month is not gonna stop all the plans to take down to Western world.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Bernier isn’t the answer. Anyone even seen that guy in the last 2 years? He’s irrelevant. Can’t even win a seat for himself. It will be worst in the next election if he’s stupid enough to run. You won’t tear down the current electoral system in a couple years. PP looks pretty good right now. Better hope the turd doesn’t start doing what they are doing to Trump down south. Colorado won’t let him go on the ballet. There is a line of blue states ready to join. Sad times.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Bernier isn’t the answer. Anyone even seen that guy in the last 2 years? He’s irrelevant. Can’t even win a seat for himself. It will be worst in the next election if he’s stupid enough to run. You won’t tear down the current electoral system in a couple years. PP looks pretty good right now. Better hope the turd doesn’t start doing what they are doing to Trump down south. Colorado won’t let him go on the ballet. There is a line of blue states ready to join. Sad times.
imo. we the people are the answer. But it’s gonna take millions of us laying it all on the line with probably no coming back.
Till those millions are ready I’m gonna keep sledding Quading. Roadgliding and hanging out with you boys on the mud. 👍🏼

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

God I hope people have learned their lesson in not wasting a vote on a party with no chance. If people want to make a government change then it will take a conservative Government majority, not a minority. A minority will put us right back to where we are now, with the liberals in power again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And its against thier constitution to do what they are trying to do. Imagine that, govt, courts, MSM going against the rules that are put in place to protect/help the people. How do you wake up the masses to govt/court/MSM corruption?? You are watching it.

I would be surprised if the fed SC allows that to be upheld. Either way, it will only make Trump stronger. Everytime they try to villify him he gets stronger and more popular.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I Wouldnt worry about it. By 2030 you'll own nothing and be happy munching on crickets 😬
You’re not really that far off what will happen. IF they ban fuel not sure how a Tesla is going to be planting crops, delivering food. IF they keep fuel for farmers how expensive will it be? Everyone is worried about how far there gonna drive before a dead battery, I’m more concerned about food , water and shelter. I haven’t seen any new miracle power supply that can compete with what we have now. Once they limit the food, the people will be to busy fighting each other for scraps to focus our anger at the ones at fault.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And its against thier constitution to do what they are trying to do. Imagine that, govt, courts, MSM going against the rules that are put in place to protect/help the people. How do you wake up the masses to govt/court/MSM corruption?? You are watching it.

I would be surprised if the fed SC allows that to be upheld. Either way, it will only make Trump stronger. Everytime they try to villify him he gets stronger and more popular.
I believe we're living through disclosure. Lots happening everyday. One day we'll be able to look back and see how everything is connected. We're witnessing the slow and painful death of a dynasty.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe we're living through disclosure. Lots happening everyday. One day we'll be able to look back and see how everything is connected. We're witnessing the slow and painful death of a dynasty.
You cannot tell the people, you must SHOW them. They wont believe it otherwise.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231220_190650_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231220_190650_Chrome.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 82
Top Bottom