2023 snowchecks

solarguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is that the slp can? Have you ever had any issues with them in the past? I have been running stock for the past number of years on Doos and Poos because of engines not running as good with a can. Would like to put my cooker back on so looking at going after market again.

Sent from my SM-F926W using Tapatalk
Diamond S can, have had good luck with them.
I’ve used SLP cans too and they have been good as well. Diamond S are more money, titanium.

cdnredneck_t3

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
East of the Rockies and west of the rest.
Is that the slp can? Have you ever had any issues with them in the past? I have been running stock for the past number of years on Doos and Poos because of engines not running as good with a can. Would like to put my cooker back on so looking at going after market again.

Sent from my SM-F926W using Tapatalk
I had a GGB on my 17. It did weird things so put an SLP pipe and quiet can and Carl's Cycle Clutch Kit on. It ran like a top after that. I have an SSI Titanium can on my 20 850 and Altitude Powersports clutch kit and it ran like a top also. Going to go with an SLP quite can for my 9R.

9R is ready for pick up as of today too.

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What’s the turbo for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To get ch!t done. The new sleds are impressive but when you have been on a mod sled for 10 years oem power levels are kinda meh. I have a pump gas turbo that I ride some times. It’s ok but I like being on the edge of det with av gas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tFly

Reaction score
Got that new sled smell.

Attachments

• 7E116031-FEAD-42E4-B802-CE19A91E56FA.jpeg
    7E116031-FEAD-42E4-B802-CE19A91E56FA.jpeg
    385.4 KB · Views: 137

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well at least most people are gonna have thier Poo's this year before they release the 2024's.... So that's an improvement over last year.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddy hasn't got his yet so I told him he should check out the FSA demo rides on the 28th. Maybe they are using his snowcheck sled as a demo. LOL

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well at least most people are gonna have thier Poo's this year before they release the 2024's.... So that's an improvement over last year.
I would estimate their delivery rate for this time of the year is the same as it was last year.

Top Bottom