2023-2024 Revelstoke and Area Updates

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
repost… Love staying here but they need a wake up call… they’re making big bucks, gotta spend some on maintenance…
View attachment 279519
Lol quite the thread going on FB over this. They're stinkbugs they hibernate and you don't even know they are there until you get a nice warm sunny day and then they start coming out of all sorts of tiny hidden little spots. Lady needs to chill out or go back home.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
repost… Love staying here but they need a wake up call… they’re making big bucks, gotta spend some on maintenance…
View attachment 279519

Those smelly little bastards, Glacier didn’t care when we brought that up with them last year.
Started having fun with them, squash one and leave the room and let the others gag. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Lol quite the thread going on FB over this. They're stinkbugs they hibernate and you don't even know they are there until you get a nice warm sunny day and then they start coming out of all sorts of tiny hidden little spots. Lady needs to chill out or go back home.
Well glad its posted on another page more related to the thread topic.

Conditions are about 5-6 inches of fresh. Looks beautiful with the fresh snow.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same with Chatter last year. Mice running through the rooms and up and down the halls. Had 2 mice in our room one evening. No food in our room but buddy had them in there and they left snacks out. Turned me off to the place. Not going back. Mentioned it to the staff and they said they are trying to get them under control but never saw one trap so I’m not sure how they plan to weed them out? I guess traps in sight isn’t good for business? Lol

sledneckx69

Reaction score
That place is a dump, Glacier House. Same furniture in the cabins that was in there over 20 years ago. They were garbage then. 5 star prices, 1 star quality.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chlorinated brake cleaner is great at taking down those red speckled buggers.

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry, misread your post. no report, maybe on Saturday i will have an update. might ride there Friday. Guessing whopped trail of death.
We didn't chance it. There's talk of a lot of alders to navigate as well.

Top Bottom