2022-2023 Revelstoke and Area Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of people were drinking. I had a friend who is search and rescue and Rcmp and with that many heavily drinking people they decided to make sure everyone was sober hitting the highways.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't mind this, wish they would do the same with people leaving the ski resorts.
Apparently a couple sledders. One on an old phaser,and another sled were racing towards crowds, and smashing sideswipe into each other. Prior to that the cops didnt care about a few beers in peoples hands.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They have sleds. They could park up at the cabin in plainclothes and write up half the sledders if they wanted. They choose not to though?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They have sleds. They could park up at the cabin in plainclothes and write up half the sledders if they wanted. They choose not to though?

Ive seen them at the cabin doing that before. In uniform though.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of people were drinking. I had a friend who is search and rescue and Rcmp and with that many heavily drinking people they decided to make sure everyone was sober hitting the highways.
Was that at this years vintage event? I did see folks enjoying a beer watching the races but didn't notice anyone slamming them back. The oval track setup had people sitting alongside on their sleds watching and a few OC vintage guys lost it a few times and I was suprized didn't crash into the onlookers. Winders Vmax was getting soom good speed around there

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was that at this years vintage event? I did see folks enjoying a beer watching the races but didn't notice anyone slamming them back. The oval track setup had people sitting alongside on their sleds watching and a few OC vintage guys lost it a few times and I was suprized didn't crash into the onlookers. Winders Vmax was getting soom good speed around there
That was this year’s vintage event. I wasn’t up there, but my buddy who was it’s like the coolest dude (cop) around, if he thought a few people were outa hand than they were. I only heard about it Saturday night eating supper

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with a few beers on the hill Karen, sometimes an ice cold beer with the boys looking at the best views on earth is reason enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is KAREN?
I ride Revy lots but I cant recall ever meeting her?

Whenever you have crowds of people you see more things....Right or wrong?

Funny, I remember when there was tons of posts about people smoking dope and riding and the uproar....

Choices people, Its called choices......Is there a right or wrong. Maybe yes, maybe no.

Not everyone makes the same choices as you and decisions of the Snow and Mud arm chair jury!

Lol, Bwhaaa.

I have no opinion either way. I just vacate the things/area that I don't want to see or be around.

BZZZZZZZ! Stir that hornets nest,,,,,,,,,BZZZZZZ

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Funny, I remember when there was tons of posts about people smoking dope and riding and the uproar....
LOL My buddy traveling with me in his truck asked the cop after he did the test if he had a machine to test for dope? Cop said should I and he said well to be fair ya.

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL My buddy traveling with me in his truck asked the cop after he did the test if he had a machine to test for dope? Cop said should I and he said well to be fair ya.
They were just testing drivers right? No passengers?

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They were just testing drivers right? No passengers?
Ya I guess they have legal ability to test any driver any time but I don't think anj justification to test a passanger. Not illegal to be intoxicated

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was my question. I know you have no rights now as a driver, just wanted to make sure they weren't over stepping and making passengers blow too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom