2022-2023 Revelstoke and Area Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
12-24" of powder on top of a hard layer. With the warm weather coming it's going to turn to potatoes soon. But it's good riding right now.
20230315_140312.jpg

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unreal day up Joss today. Put on 86km, burned through a tank of fuel and a 11l can and made it back to the truck on empty. 12 inches of fresh untouched, and closer to 24 back near the ski tenure.

We met a group of old boys on the way up, and tagged along with them for an adventure. Oldest in the group was 81 and he could rip. Said this was day 43 for him this season. Quite inspiring!
20230316_113323.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unreal day up Joss today. Put on 86km, burned through a tank of fuel and a 11l can and made it back to the truck on empty. 12 inches of fresh untouched, and closer to 24 back near the ski tenure.

We met a group of old boys on the way up, and tagged along with them for an adventure. Oldest in the group was 81 and he could rip. Said this was day 43 for him this season. Quite inspiring!
View attachment 266944
I guess I better quit whining about my knees after my rides…..

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My uncle used the topical and it worked great for him also.
Good stuff that works.

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow turned for the worse for sure. Still some great riding on the North facing aspects and in the trees though.

Joss is pretty sketchy to get in to after the amateur hour up there today. Definitely needs a reload.

Not sure what the rules are, but trucks and trailers were parked up the side of the road for about a kilometer making it pretty much impassable for a log truck. Seems like it's asking for trouble. Hopefully they weren't hauling today

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow turned for the worse for sure. Still some great riding on the North facing aspects and in the trees though.

Joss is pretty sketchy to get in to after the amateur hour up there today. Definitely needs a reload.

Not sure what the rules are, but trucks and trailers were parked up the side of the road for about a kilometer making it pretty much impassable for a log truck. Seems like it's asking for trouble. Hopefully they weren't hauling today
today's pictures from up there

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score

If you post were you go sledding. They will be there the next day.
Human nature......
Just saying.
Only post three days after....Ha ha
LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom