2020 Release dates

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
isnt cat due to replace their 9 year old chassis?

Exactly how far behind do you want to be.

A new chassis would be for the sake of change and marketing hype.
It already works.
No everybody has to feed their ego with hype every spring you know!

Soon they will all be exposed.
Is doo getting real clutching this year or a powered cooler at least?

Last edited:

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cats chassis is working well and very competitive, why change it. If their sales are increasing I would say the majority of consumers are okay with it.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I still hope for a Japan built yamaha sled again someday

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly how far behind do you want to be.

A new chassis would be for the sake of change and marketing hype.
It already works.
No everybody has to feed their ego with hype every spring you know!

Soon they will all be exposed.
Is doo getting real clutching this year or a powered cooler at least?

ive ridden the supposed purple skidoo eater alpha cat. they should have called it the alpha DOG. what a turd!! no power, poor clutching, awful hole shot. ya it flops on it side nice but so did the XM when skidoo released the Tmotion 6 years ago.

i was all hyped up to try this single rail purple beast. what a dissapointment!

. let me guess it must still be in breakin mode LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ive ridden the supposed purple skidoo eater alpha cat. they should have called it the alpha DOG. what a turd!! no power, poor clutching, awful hole shot. ya it flops on it side nice but so did the XM when skidoo released the Tmotion 6 years ago.

i was all hyped up to try this single rail purple beast. what a dissapointment!

. let me guess it must still be in breakin mode LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

You better stay off the Polaris 850 then or you will be talking that way about your Doo.

rmk600700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never did understand the loyalty to one brand! The current fleet of sleds from all Manufacturers is IMO the best in history. I have jumped around and been on skidoo for the last 7 years. Will my next sled be a doo, well that depends on what the 2020 releases bring. Any sled can turn out to be bulletproof and there will be the odd lemon just like vehicles. There will be a dodge guy mad so he buys a chev, chev guy mad so he buys a ford and a ford guy mad buying a dodge. Guess what I am trying to get at is sleds are no different they are all different in their own way, that is the best part of being a consumer you have a choice. I will never look down on anyone with a different brand. So quite worrying about what brand/colour you ride and just get out and ride the dam thing......pretty sure that’s one thing all riders have in common the desire to ride!!!!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You better stay off the Polaris 850 then or you will be talking that way about your Doo.

havent been on the 840 yet but ive heard postive things from reliable sources.

imagine if you could get that power to the ground with a 16" wide mountain track.

chit i just seen on facebook today chris burandt just made his first technical riding mistake of the year so it must be good. guy was damn near in tears. just because it was bell lets talk day doesnt mean you get to talk about that stuff chris. deep. real deep

Last edited:

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
havent been on the 840 yet but ive heard postive things from reliable sources.

imagine if you could get that power to the ground with a 16" wide mountain track.

chit i just seen on facebook today chris burandt just made his first technical riding mistake of the year so it must be good. guy was damn near in tears. just because it was bell lets talk day doesnt mean you get to talk about that stuff chris. deep. real deep

Maxwell, you really got to get over that 16" wide track mindset. Yes the Doo's work great but that item is not a game changer. In some conditions it helps and some it hinders. The entire package is what is what it is all about. I ride with 175 G4's and they get up and go well but they are not out-performing my Polaris. I wish my motor was as crisp as the Etec down low but once on the pipe or on edge for a nasty side-hill, the Polaris does very well. Even straight up climbs like where you ride and I bet the Polaris would out-climb the Doo just because it spins the track so fast. Ski-doo definitely raised the bar with the G4 but now it is facing some serious competition. That is good for all.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maxwell, you really got to get over that 16" wide track mindset. Yes the Doo's work great but that item is not a game changer. In some conditions it helps and some it hinders. The entire package is what is what it is all about. I ride with 175 G4's and they get up and go well but they are not out-performing my Polaris. I wish my motor was as crisp as the Etec down low but once on the pipe or on edge for a nasty side-hill, the Polaris does very well. Even straight up climbs like where you ride and I bet the Polaris would out-climb the Doo just because it spins the track so fast. Ski-doo definitely raised the bar with the G4 but now it is facing some serious competition. That is good for all.
Hey it's what he tells his new girlfriend.

Top Bottom