2017 price predictions

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Someone should come see me and bring me a trade and then tell everyone I sold you a 165 850 for 7 grand. These threads are so dumb lol
"that might be the best price yet" yea man... for SURE! Except there was a TRADE IN

Nice...better be ready for Mikey's white truck at that price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont see whats wrong with guys comparing prices a bit. As long as its done on an even keel (eg. all in price). Nothing wrong with keeping the dealers honest. Its OUR hard earned money we are spending after all. And some dealerships will have you think you are wasting your time to save 200 bucks. There is ALOT more than that to be saved! Ive seen up to 1500 in variance.

Alpine_Bound

Reaction score
I posted my price this morning and it seems to have been deleted, so here goes again. Checked a black 165, pull start, 4 year warranty, with freight and PDI comes to $16125 PLUS TAX in "Northern Alberta"
Lets see how long this one stays up for.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
new 2016 summits in the states:

2016 Ski-Doo Summit X 174"
$10,900Bismarck, North Dakota
Special Buy:
Brand new 2016 Ski-Doo Summit X 174"
Available in yellow or red
1 available with electric start for $400 more

12805763_10205633595147690_4442831681198885193_n.jpg

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont see whats wrong with guys comparing prices a bit. As long as its done on an even keel (eg. all in price). Nothing wrong with keeping the dealers honest. Its OUR hard earned money we are spending after all. And some dealerships will have you think you are wasting your time to save 200 bucks. There is ALOT more than that to be saved! Ive seen up to 1500 in variance.

As soon as a dealer says "ya sorry but we have no room to move on the price" I instantly loose total respect for him. What a load of crap!!!!
It's whether or not they WANT to move on the price.

With limited production doo has found a way to keep price consistant between dealers. Does price fixing fit in here about now????
Any local BRP dealer want to challenge me on this go ahead and we can get into the conversation of what happened with my 2014 purchase price that got cancelled when I worked the three local shops a bit to much.
Only one dealership would honor their price and salesman got in major poop and I would by from him again even if his price was higher. Only salesman/shop that had any balls to stand behind what they quoted.

Hmmmmmm yup still bitter after three years.
Sometimes the only good thing about BRP is the product.

Oops oh ya the thread topic - most shops have the OTD price fixed around the $17K mark.

Last edited:

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As soon as a dealer says "ya sorry but we have no room to move on the price" I instantly loose total respect for him. What a load of crap!!!!
It's whether or not they WANT to move on the price.

With limited production doo has found a way to keep price consistant between dealers. Does price fixing fit in here about now????
Any local BRP dealer want to challenge me on this go ahead and we can get into the conversation of what happened with my 2014 purchase price that got cancelled when I worked the three local shops a bit to much.
Only one dealership would honor their price and salesman got in major poop and I would by from him again even if his price was higher. Only salesman/shop that had any balls to stand behind what they quoted.

Hmmmmmm yup still bitter after three years.
Sometimes the only good thing about BRP is the product.

Oops oh ya the thread topic - most shops have the OTD price fixed around the $17K mark.

Haha. Kinda thought there would be no response from the entitled salespeople.
A doo saleman is just that - workin hard to get every penny of yours he can in this economy for his commission - service and customer treatment is where it's at.

chickenman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I find it crazy how here it's for some reason frowned upon to tell others prices, but on SW it's no big deal(there's 4 pag s of it). I guess the dealers and supporting vendors must be afraid of any competition and are dictating what we can't talk about...

AP48379

Reaction score
I had the option 16000$ out the door all in with 3 year warranty or 16300$ with the 4 year. Dealer is sold out of snow checks. I found 2 dealers in alberta that offered this price.

2017 850, 165x3" black, pull start.

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha. Kinda thought there would be no response from the entitled salespeople.
A doo saleman is just that - workin hard to get every penny of yours he can in this economy for his commission - service and customer treatment is where it's at.
Relax Chuck. You had no respect for the salesman to begin with. You're buying based on price alone. Grow up.

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Relax Chuck. You had no respect for the salesman to begin with. You're buying based on price alone. Grow up.

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

Haha you're funny. Just so you know my last two sleds and my snowchecked 850 are all from the same saleman.
If I choose to price check that's up to me, you have no idea the calls that went on between dealers and BRP because one shop had hurt feelies.
I have a ton of respect for the guy I contine to buy from!

When some one is clueless to occurnces and then makes statements based on ........well I'm just not sure on what.
Grow up????????? Na, I'm doin just fine thanks.

Top Bottom