2016 vs 2015 front end differences

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have never done business with them but I recall many good words over the years about them......

Nextech Industries Inc
201 Heritage Drive,
Sherwood Park

780-991-9741

780-983-5389

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
Heritage drive sounds like it's right IN Sherwood Park. This dude was definitely not. He's on an acreage east of Sherwood Park.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We did the 16 upgrade on my 2014 turbo and its awesome. x 2 on the ball joint/spindle bolt red Loctite.... agree lock nut is way to go... I would say the 14 turbo is at least 25-30% easier to toss around... as far as who does the shock spacer anyone who can rebuild a fox shock can do it.... we sell the kits for 750 plus tax.... its about 150-170 to do spacer depends if they were seized like mine...oops...lol

Love the Arctic Cat Turbo and with the front end upgrade is better than a cold whiskey and a oven fresh cookie !!!! IMO

Thats a great price ! I thought msrp was around 950.

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sounds like MB Suspension. Rebuilt the kybs on my freeride. Good service, fast and cheap!
mbsuspensionservice@gmail.com
Have you noticed a big difference on the kyb shocks after rebuild? I have been told by a few people that they are great shocks and to use them for a year and then rebuild them with good oil and better valving etc and they get even better.

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you noticed a big difference on the kyb shocks after rebuild? I have been told by a few people that they are great shocks and to use them for a year and then rebuild them with good oil and better valving etc and they get even better.
Didn't do any valving changes but they were definitely due for a rebuild. They would start fading on rough trail and such (2000 hard Km's)
i have since went from the KYB 40's to raptors, and the raptors are a nice shock, I find them very comparable to the kybs the free rides come stock with.

Top Bottom